@the BULL is the main character and the face of .org

expected reply from a room temp iq mutt
Okay low t Asian noodle eating cuck you can fuck off I’m done bullying you bitch ass btw very stupid response

U faggots need a room
you have a very weird way thinking so just because I was bullying a Asian cuck I magically became a Fagit? Shit response buddy you shit brain can can’t stop making stupid responses

Okay low t Asian noodle eating cuck you can fuck off I’m done bullying you bitch ass btw very stupid response
jfl. Cant handle the mog ? dunno if its the case but from your replies it seems that you are fuming irl. Its not that deep bud fr.

cant believe u still think im gook btw

you have a very weird way thinking so just because I was bullying a Asian cuck I magically became a Fagit? Shit response buddy you shit brain can can’t stop making stupid responses
Nigga no one reading will ever think that im getting bullied jfl. Mirin your long ass replies.

jfl. Cant handle the mog ? dunno if its the case but from your replies it seems that you are fuming irl. Its not that deep bud fr.

cant believe u still think im gook btw
Buddy i mog the living shit of your Asian cuck gens

Nigga no one reading will ever think that im getting bullied jfl. Mirin your long ass replies.
Will even tho I’m not harsh you embarrassed yourself with your shit response and thous my point was right you are stupid and have no life goals

I’m Russian you Asian cuck
Russia is in asia, point still stands.
Will even tho I’m not harsh you embarrassed yourself with your shit response and thous my point was right you are stupid and have no life goals
i have my life goals and im not stupid. And you cant truly determine these off of words on the internet anyways. can you show me where i « embarrassed » myself ?

Russia is in asia, point still stands.

i have my life goals and im not stupid. And you cant truly determine these off of words on the internet anyways. can you show me where i « embarrassed » myself ?
Hey Asian cuck I’m from the Europe not the Asian part stupid. Asian cuck i always find you on every fucking post in this shittty website not to mention every fucckkkking time I’m online you magically appear to be too wow what coincident I’m sure you Asian cuck lil dick yellow skin noodle eating bloated face boneless face I’m sure you have no fucking goals

Hey Asian cuck I’m from the Europe not the Asian part stupid. Asian cuck i always find you on every fucking post in this shittty website not to mention every fucckkkking time I’m online you magically appear to be too wow what coincident I’m sure you Asian cuck lil dick yellow skin noodle eating bloated face boneless face I’m sure you have no fucking goals
The same baseless arguments over and over again lol. Idgaf if ur asian or european. and i didnt know that I was so important to you that you stalk my online time. Jfl again at you thinking im rice asian. get off my dick frrr

The same baseless arguments over and over again lol. Idgaf if ur asian or european. and i didnt know that I was so important to you that you stalk my online time. Jfl again at you thinking im rice asian. get off my dick frrr
Only on .org will 2 retards spend hours in some useless cat fight

Stop this gay think not everyone thinks like you gay ass and second fuck off im just sick off destroying you with my logical response

@rusian i have a lot of russian friends and know a lot of russians. Have never met one that sounds as dumb as you and is as annoying. Really makes me wonder if ur really russian and not curry.

@rusian i have a lot of russian friends and know a lot of russians. Have never met one that sounds as dumb as you and is as annoying. Really makes me wonder if ur really russian and not curry.
Stupid reply

Again stupid reply
not rly.

- « stupid repy »
- doesnt argument
- claims other party is stupid

Graycel moment
Bro how do I disable notifications for this thread?

U guys are never gonna end this shit man and it’s not even a cagefuel argument just 2 low iq lovers with so much sexual tension it’s making me uncomfortable

I feel like I’m 3rd wheeling 2 faggots in denial

U guys are never gonna end this shit man and it’s not even a cagefuel argument just 2 low iq lovers with so much sexual tension it’s making me uncomfortable

I feel like I’m 3rd wheeling 2 faggots
buddy you and your Asian boyfriend can fuck off

I feel like I’m 3rd wheeling 2 faggots in denial

Again stupid reply
U keep repeating yourself without adding anything. Wasnt an enjoyable argument tbh, you are either too dumb or in a condition where you cant think properly. anyways do better next time.

In all seriousness with all his delusion and larps he’s the single most important user here

There are many users who come and go but the only one who’d actually make a difference is @the BULL

Even by mentioning his name in a thread u get the whole online userbase to join in 10 minutes

View attachment 2679318

If @the BULL ever leaves this forum won’t be the same

@Master you should make @the BULL a special username color to differentiate him from us NPCs

He’s literally the protagonist of the forum every other user is a meer NPC

If you think about the personification of .org you think of @the BULL
tf you on about nigga i been here this whole time

It’s not about being an old user but making a mark innit
All that nigga ever did was brag ab how much pussy he got, niggas treat that old aspie like he is god bc he posts the pussy he got. I know old forum users that had a much bigger impact

It's @the BULL 's world and we're just living in it

The comment threads are long because every other comment is him spamming pretentious replies to every user who leaves a comment

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
@Blackgymmax is the main villain