Went out clubbing last night while leanmaxed, then this happened

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I cold approached 2 times. The first was a total rejection, the second was a success. A beautiful curvy Jewish American girl. She's 21, I'm 33 but I said I'm 28.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, FrenchChad, noodlelover and 30 others
what exatcly is the second picture depicting?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, kiyopon, mfk and 7 others
state of the forum in 2024 smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, jboard, kiyopon and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wsada, mathis, ambi and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: aussiecel and boss8055
Bro this shit is fucking diabolical

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, mathis, boss8055 and 2 others
Nigga use ur eyes shes naked sleeping
1. cant see shit
2. why in the actual fuck would u take a pic of her sleeping naked and then post it here?!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GarixTheChad, Costcosuperstore, Tallman and 11 others
1. cant see shit
2. why in the actual fuck would u take a pic of her sleeping naked and then post it here?!
the same reason youd be excited to tell your friends you just slayed

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, boss8055 and ra$ypr
the same reason youd be excited to tell your friends you just slayed
i dont tell my friends when i slay

its not like some groundbreaking shit plus no one cares really

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, liberiangrimreaper, whitegymcel88 and 4 others
1. cant see shit
I posted this because I was rotting in my apartment for years. Last week I decided it's time to stop rotting, and time to go out cold approaching. This is the second time I've gone out and I got laid. This post is to show people what is possible if you take action.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy3000, Costcosuperstore, Miant Gimplants and 16 others
1. She is ugly
2. .

And taking her naked pic is not nice

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iMogEveryone, GarixTheChad, STUPIDREFEREES and 5 others
1. cant see shit
I took the pic as proof, otherwise people here would say I'm making shit up.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, SAQUIB66, SoberAndRetarded and 4 others
I took the pic as evidence, otherwise people here would say I'm making shit up.
โ€evidenceโ€:lul:

also prolly wouldnt say, no1 cares that much tbh

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and ambi
I cold approached 2 times. The first was a total rejection, the second was a success. A beautiful curvy Jewish American girl. She's 21, I'm 33 but I said I'm 28.

Bro can rizz up now. Time to leave the forum g but the second pic is retarded. Also she'll nvr visit youagain bc you don't even seem to have a proper bed like tf is this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, SoberAndRetarded, borntosuffer and 2 others
shes busted

1. Why are you sleeping on just a mattress? youre 30
2. Taking a pic of a sleeping naked women to post on an incel forum is diabolical

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, SAQUIB66, STUPIDREFEREES and 6 others
Nice one bro, u look good.
but damn ur 33, get a wife at this point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, DavidLaidMaxxing, JawMogger and 2 others
U guys bugging he taking a pic, if he have no pic u guys gonna say
"pic or larp "tales from mumbai"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Miant Gimplants, SAQUIB66 and 5 others
He's not ugly but not gl. Idk I'd put him at MTN, he looks dull or idk what to say.

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
1. Why are you sleeping on just a mattress? youre 30
2. Taking a pic of a sleeping naked women to post on an incel forum is diabolical
This guy actually rots in his apartment doing nothing. I thought that was just a stereotype that is used to hyperbolized the .org user experience. But seeing shit like this makes me think otherwise. I just can't fathom someone actually doing that with their lives, I'd go crazy. At least work towards something so you don't go completely insane like this guy, to the point that you feel the need to take a picture of a naked woman lying on your mattress to receive validation from a bunch of strangers online.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and vinn98

21 years from her divorce ๐Ÿคฃ

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Deprived, diamondbill and 1 other person

Mirin bro, please buy iPhone to statusmax

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
This is an extremely sad post to see, idk what in ur right mind thought ima post this shit. Who gives a fuck about validation from a forum 95% virgins, you could have enjoyed the experience and moved on but instead you post it here for cuckcels to mock you and you just being overall weird.

Youโ€™re a grown as nigga act like it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, Icon, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
good post tbh, gratz vinn96. she is just a LTB but still he went out and scored succesfully.

everybody hating cause they mirin

• +1
Reactions: Icon, SoberAndRetarded and The False Prophet
Defo chopped into pieces now rip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, borntosuffer, JoeKeys9 and 3 others
Stop hating on us oldcels stealing gurlz from your gen.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, Aero, The False Prophet and 1 other person
genuinely happy for you man , did u lose the v card btw?

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Mirin your dedication opie, I'm a bit younger than you (Turning 31) but I've hardmaxxing and leanmaxixng for a while now and I think that I finally hit the required looks level to go out and slay. I'm already recieving IOIs everywhere I go.

Last sunday a girl almost broke her neck while in her car trying at the red light to watch me go by.

• +1
This is an extremely sad post to see, idk what in ur right mind thought ima post this shit. Who gives a fuck about validation from a forum 95% virgins, you could have enjoyed the experience and moved on but instead you post it here for cuckcels to mock you and you just being overall weird.

Youโ€™re a grown as nigga act like it
Bruh this forum is entirely about improving your life through looksmaxing and cold approaching.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kaz and VenatorLuparius
i dont tell my friends when i slay

its not like some groundbreaking shit plus no one cares really
telling other people you slayed is giga normie brain. Telling like only your closest friend is maybe ok

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Mirin your dedication opie, I'm a bit younger than you (Turning 31) but I've hardmaxxing and leanmaxixng for a while now and I think that I finally hit the required looks level to go out and slay. I'm already recieving IOIs everywhere I go.

Last sunday a girl almost broke her neck while in her car trying at the red light to watch me go by.
That's definitely what happens. If you have a decent base it seems once you pass a certain threshold in looks you can go from incel to slayer. You just have to take action. I tried dating apps and they were worthless for me. There is no better strat when looksmaxed than simply going out to a bar or club and cold approaching.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
telling other people you slayed is giga normie brain. Telling like only your closest friend is maybe ok
this 100%

• +1
Reactions: ambi
this 100%
I never tell people irl if in even speaking to a girl or smth except my closest friend that ive known for years its weird and i dont want other ppl in my business.
Also posting a pic of a girl you got with on this forum is so autistic and weird

• +1
Tales from the sewage works of Mumbai :lul:

respect for taking the pic, she's ugly tho

so many jealous incel haters

• +1
Reactions: estrogenic_sub5, SoberAndRetarded and FutureSlayer
Congrats mein fuhrer

• +1

congrats brah

Also u look way better. Before you looked retarded and in need of special care. Miring robust leanness

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Also u look way better. Before you looked retarded and in need of special care. Miring robust leanness
Leanmaxing is life or death for me. If I go back to being a bloatcel I will immediately go back to incel status again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tonymontana and Timmy
Leanmaxing is life or death for me. If I go back to being a bloatcel I will immediately go back to incel status again.
And be made fun of on .org. Count ur calories and drink uour water boyo, or else the incel reaper shall come and haunt you

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
He's not ugly but not gl. Idk I'd put him at MTN, he looks dull or idk what to say.
you prob look just like him :lul: youre both slavicus

• WTF
Reactions: WeiWei
Nigga youโ€™re a creep

• +1
I never tell people irl if in even speaking to a girl or smth except my closest friend that ive known for years its weird and i dont want other ppl in my business.
Also posting a pic of a girl you got with on this forum is so autistic and weird
agreed, the second i tell anyone its jinxed and she blocks me:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
agreed, the second i tell anyone its jinxed and she blocks me:lul:
this happened to me. Got approached by a girl in a club and went on 2 dates with her, i felt unstoppable basically. After the second date she said she was down to go again and that she will let me know. I got so happy i started telling all my friends, how i was shy on the first one but im gonna make a move on her the third date, i started telling all of them my plans how i will smash and see what happens that i got her for sure etc..
When i texted her again like a week after, she said that she isnt interested anymore lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and vinn98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back