Went out clubbing last night while leanmaxed, then this happened

I can say one thing. When I was bloated with long hair other guys would try to interfere and amog me when I was talking to girls. Last night me and her were on the dance floor while I was grabbing her boobs with my hand down her shirt, and other guys standing around just stared in awe :lul:

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
this happened to me. Got approached by a girl in a club and went on 2 dates with her, i felt unstoppable basically. After the second date she said she was down to go again and that she will let me know. I got so happy i started telling all my friends, how i was shy on the first one but im gonna make a move on her the third date, i started telling all of them my plans how i will smash and see what happens that i got her for sure etc..
When i texted her again like a week after, she said that she isnt interested anymore lol
for real, jinxing is a thing:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: ambi
That's your sister

NGL my dick is sore af today. I banged her all night.

jfl shes ugly bro

wsp with the 2nd pic ? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I cold approached 2 times. The first was a total rejection, the second was a success. A beautiful curvy Jewish American girl. She's 21, I'm 33 but I said I'm 28.

Good job bro, well done.

I cold approached 2 times. The first was a total rejection, the second was a success. A beautiful curvy Jewish American girl. She's 21, I'm 33 but I said I'm 28.

Most common Jewish activity

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
You drugged and raped her?

• +1
I took the pic as proof, otherwise people here would say I'm making shit up.
Nah no way thats her, you just posted your own butt :feelskek:

Grats op, sheโ€™s good enough for a poke.

Mirin.

When are you releasing her?

• +1
@ReadBooksEveryday how do you feel? some .org user just banged your sister

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Now I'm worried, what if she only sees me as a one night stand and nothing more? I've already developed feelings.

I can say one thing. When I was bloated with long hair other guys would try to interfere and amog me when I was talking to girls. Last night me and her were on the dance floor while I was grabbing her boobs with my hand down her shirt, and other guys standing around just stared in awe :lul:
Theyโ€™re scared now

Now I'm worried, what if she only sees me as a one night stand and nothing more? I've already developed feelings.
are u retarded or what? do u expect to ltr a club whore?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and vinn98
are u retarded or what? do u expect to ltr a club whore?
I develop strong feelings man. It's not just about getting laid for me, I want something deeper.

I develop strong feelings man. It's not just about getting laid for me, I want something deeper.
You fucking retard why do you go out looking for one night stands then

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and FutureSlayer
You fucking retard why do you go out looking for one night stands then
I plan to find a girlfriend or wife in clubs. It's my only option. I failed on dating apps, have no social circle, and am definitely not going to cold approach random women in daytime.

I plan to find a girlfriend or wife in clubs. It's my only option. I failed on dating apps, have no social circle, and am definitely not going to cold approach random women in daytime.
Get a hobby with a good ratio to men/women, no need to wife some girl from a club man

• +1
Attend church activities. definitely not gonna find a wife in a club

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and STUPIDREFEREES
How tall are you?
Did she give any ioi beforehand?

This is proof that low inhibition is most important

How tall are you?
Did she give any ioi beforehand?

This is proof that low inhibition is most important
183cm barefoot and I'm wearing flat shoes. She gave no IOI, didn't even see me. She was walking by and I called out to her.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
183cm barefoot and I'm wearing flat shoes. She gave no IOI, didn't even see me. She was walking by and I called out to her.
Legit
Will start spam approaching every fat girl in sight when Iโ€™m going out

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
>Jewish
It's open season on kikes and anyone who associates with them

U guys bugging he taking a pic, if he have no pic u guys gonna say
"pic or larp "tales from mumbai"
These fuckers are all hypocrites.

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
>be strangers
>meet one night and fuck
It's not a one night stand she might end up using you as rotation

TLDR everything is still the same and here you are flexing to pubescent teens from third world countries

A jew, yikes

• +1
Reactions: Van

Dudes 33 going to the club and on .org

UPDATE: She called a few days later and said she's not looking for any kind of relationship and drank too much that night. Then she ghosted me. I actually liked her. Looks like I'm back at zero and have to go out and try this again jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back