any suicide forums out there?

i can’t bear to even be in a fucking group chat with rooster. You managed to successfully hold a conversation for like 4 hours innit. You mog that turkroach
Bark for me more Bradford paki :feelskek:

Xnxx.com

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
You literally do anything you can to be try and be friends with me. It’s pretty sad tbh.
Keep dreaming boyo, we had a lil joint operation and that was it. You're like the ioi schizos, a girl asks for their order and they call it an ioi :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and HTN_Mentalcel
Being Slavic is one of the worst things
Nah slavs mogg, its just some anglos and other northern europeans are racist asf:lul:. Slavs are tall with good bone structure but can make ogres. When god makes a slav he flips a coin

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Nah slavs mogg, its just some anglos and other northern europeans are racist asf:lul:. Slavs are tall with good bone structure but can make ogres. When god makes a slav he flips a coin
im not a slav but a slave to this world..!!!! im georgian im kinda close to slavs

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Keep dreaming boyo, we had a lil joint operation and that was it. You're like the ioi schizos, a girl asks for their order and they call it an ioi :forcedsmile:
‘joint operation’ jfl. You had no involvement in it. You started a gc just to get close to me, which is rather gay if I do say so myself. Previously you changed your avi to a smoking joker to (which I started) then you got bullied into changing it. I’ll insert the thread if you want. Please stop trying bud.I’m not interested in being your friend.

Nice cope

im not a slav but a slave to this world..!!!! im georgian im kinda close to slavs
Most are slaves :lul:.Unless your born a giga rich jew without brainwashing thats when your free. Even normie richfags like millionairs are fat and eat goyslop. They are still slaves. Being born jew is when life is fun:lul:

Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Most are slaves :lul:.Unless your born a giga rich jew without brainwashing thats when your free. Even normie richfags like millionairs are fat and eat goyslop. They are still slaves. Being born jew is when life is fun:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
‘joint operation’ jfl. You had no involvement in it. You started a gc just to get close to me, which is rather gay if I do say so myself
Jfl I did all the work nigga :feelskek: + I started a gc cuz we had a common enemy, not cuz I wanted anything to do with a 16 yo mongrel, I'm in your head rent free boyo. I'll say it again, you're like the ioi schizos :forcedsmile:
Previously you changed your avi to a smoking joker to (which I started) then you got bullied into changing it.
Mine was in reverse to piss you off, gayboyo, and you took the bait. Jfl you literally wrote essays for me :forcedsmile:.

Jfl I did all the work nigga :feelskek: + I started a gc cuz we had a common enemy, not cuz I wanted anything to do with a 16 yo mongrel, I'm in your head rent free boyo. I'll say it again, you're like the ioi schizos :forcedsmile:

Mine was in reverse to piss you off, gayboyo, and you took the bait. Jfl you literally wrote essays for me :forcedsmile:.
Cut It Out No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

• +1
Reactions: moggathon

Mine was in reverse to piss you off, gayboyo, and you took the bait. Jfl you literally write essays for me :forcedsmile:.
You did absolutely no work but try and get me into a telegram gc with you. Fucking faggot. There was no common enemy because you never argued with him you delusional retard. You just used it as a way to get closer to me. Very very gay.

You did not. It was the normal one.

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Not possible for everyone
Nigga Suicide prolly takes the most amount of will in this world.
instead of ending it like a sore loser why not think about your mom, Dad, sister brother or people that are close to you
even if you don't have anyone close to you what's the point of ending it all together and potentially granting your place in hell?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Thebbcmaxxer
least obvious fed

• +1
You did absolutely no work but try and get me into a telegram gc with you
I started the gc with @maxxmclooks and he added your ass. I didn't even want you in there, he suggested to add you
There was no common enemy because you never argued with him you delusional retard
I did negro, it's all still there and public, that mf pissed me off

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
You just used it as a way to get closer to me
Also why would I wanna be closer to your curry stinking ahh, you added me to your discord group and I left that shit in like 30 mins

Nah slavs mogg, it’s just some anglos and other northern europeans are racist asf:lul:. Slavs are tall with good bone structure but can make ogres. When god makes a slav he flips a coin
Ehh idk about that one chief

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Nigga Suicide prolly takes the most amount of will in this world.
instead of ending it like a sore loser why not think about your mom, Dad, sister brother or people that are close to you
even if you don't have anyone close to you what's the point of ending it all together and potentially granting your place in hell?
I think I’m going to hell either way, God (if real) hates me

• +1
I think I’m going to hell either way, God (if real) hates me
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
  • Romans 8:38-39:"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

John 3:16: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
  • Romans 8:38-39:"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
God doesnt like me

• JFL
Also why would I wanna be closer to your curry stinking ahh, you added me to your discord group and I left that shit in like 30 mins
Buddy I locked you out of the group when you started posting unfunny shit. I can dm you the logs if you want.

I started the gc with @maxxmclooks and he added your ass. I didn't even want you in there, he suggested to add you

I did negro, it's all still there and public, that mf pissed me off
Pull it up then son. You’re trying too hard now. But this is the last time I’ll say it. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU BUD

Ok, I just can’t bring myself to believe in a deity, it’s not a conscious effort to not believe in him, I just can’t, tbh I would prefer if there was a benevolent deity.

Buddy I locked you out of the group when you started posting unfunny shit. I can dm you the logs if you want.
I don't even know what that means, I never used discord before (it's for faggots). I just left that shit cuz I don't wanna be involved with homosexuality. Never even realised you did anything

• JFL
I don't even know what that means, I never used discord before (it's for faggots). I just left that shit cuz I don't wanna be involved with homosexuality
You left after you were locked out jfl. I have the logs of you doing this. But keep lying innit

how about you tell him that put your head up and ask him to guide you
I dont want to be a monk, maybe have some fun? well i guess that not happening in either lifetimes no Eternal life for me:lul:

You left after you were locked out jfl. I have the logs of you doing this. But keep lying innit
I didn't even realise nigga, I know nothing about how that shit app works :feelskek:

Ok, I just can’t bring myself to believe in a deity, it’s not a conscious effort to not believe in him, I just can’t, tbh I would prefer if there was a benevolent deity.
It's okay. Give it a little bit more time, btw, just so you know the eyewitnesses saw Him rise from the dead, and if you say that's fake, the whole history of our mankind is based on the eyewitness testimony. History is not science.

• Love it
I dont want to be a monk, maybe have some fun? well i guess that not happening in either lifetimes no Eternal life for me:lul:
Monk is for budhism

• +1
I don't even know what that means, I never used discord before (it's for faggots). I just left that shit cuz I don't wanna be involved with homosexuality. Never even realised you did anything
It's all faggots. any server you join filled with fags and leftists Glad I don't use that shitty app either

• +1
Pull it up then son. You’re trying too hard now. But this is the last time I’ll say it. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU BUD
I wonder who added you to the telegram gc :feelskek:

• +1
It's okay. Give it a little bit more time, btw, just so you know the eyewitnesses saw Him rise from the dead, and if you say that's fake, the whole history of our mankind is based on the eyewitness testimony. History is not science.
Not trying to insult your belief, because imo if you can genuinely delude yourself into believing religion, you most likely will live a better life, and from a mathematical perspective it is smart to believe in god, but like I said I just can’t bring myself to it, I’ve tried to genuinely believe, but it just doesn’t make any sense to me, it’s paradoxical it’s made up, I’m not even talking about Christianity, but the whole idea of a deity as a whole, Christianity I have other issues with.

• +1