any suicide forums out there?

I started the gc with @maxxmclooks and he added your ass. I didn't even want you in there, he suggested to add you

I did negro, it's all still there and public, that mf pissed me off
@moggathon i think rooster started the collaboration, idk if u were on some solo mission before but he contacted me for my telegram and we chatted and decided to make some kind of gc

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
@moggathon i think rooster started the collaboration, idk if u were on some solo mission before but he contacted me for my telegram and we chatted and decided to make some kind of gc
I didn't suggest it tho, I just contacted you bhai

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
He started a gc with me and someone else pre that gc. Secondly he knows for a fact i find him insufferable. All he wants to do is get close to me.

He started a gc with me and someone else pre that gc. Secondly he knows for a fact i find him insufferable. All he wants to do is get close to me.
alr well i didnt know about that

why tho, he seems like a good lad to me

• +1
Reactions: moggathon

Each to their own innit but me personally I’ve found him insufferable since I joined. The same way most users don’t like me innit. The fellas just not my cup of tea. He’s too try hard.

Each to their own innit but me personally I’ve found him insufferable since I joined. The same way most users don’t like me innit. The fellas just not my cup of tea. He’s too try hard.
fair enough

do u like me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon and try2beme
Faggot thinks hes the main character ur just a despicable -/ unlikeable person buddy

Faggot thinks hes the main character ur just a despicable -/ unlikeable person buddy
‘The same way most users don’t like me innit’
Keep morphing your hair faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
‘The same way most users don’t like me innit’
Keep morphing your hair faggot.
Your child bride @Axii attempted to mske a thread about my hair thats supposed to magically connect when i sit directly under light. Guess what it flopped cuz ur both bitchless schizos. Ur proly even creepier than ur child bride

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters
Its funny how the most disliked and the lowest iq user suck eachother balls off

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, arab_chink and i_love_roosters

Don't listen to that faggot, I started a gc with him with the words "y'all are faggots, BUT we have a common enemy"

@moggathon stop being an ioi schizo, boyo. I don't want anything to do with you, we had the same dude piss us off and we did a lil colab. Honestly, fuck off, I never wanted to be your friend, but you did. Don't make me pull up the 100s of times you had the audacity to tag me without my permission

• So Sad
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Don't listen to that faggot, I started a gc with him with the words "y'all are faggots, BUT we have a common enemy"

@moggathon stop being an ioi schizo, boyo. I don't want anything to do with you, we had the same dude piss us off and we did a lil colab. Honestly, fuck off, I never wanted to be your friend, but you did. Don't make me pull up the 100s of times you had the audacity to tag me without my permission
ay man chill

ALONE I HAVE TO PAY RENT :soy:
Atleast you have a boss that gives you enough hours, my parents are planning yo kick me out and i dont have enough funds……

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Screenshot 20240505 224721 TikTok

Keep trying bud.

Atleast you have a boss that gives you enough hours, my parents are planning yo kick me out and i dont have enough funds……
I dont have money for it im gonna be homeless

• So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink
Your child bride @Axii attempted to mske a thread about my hair thats supposed to magically connect when i sit directly under light. Guess what it flopped cuz ur both bitchless schizos. Ur proly even creepier than ur child bride
Keep morphing your hair son

@Axii get back in your cage. My child bride isn’t allowed to roam free.

• JFL
Its funny how the most disliked and the lowest iq user suck eachother balls off
Projecting. As I said keep morphing your hair son

• +1
flopped because you got me banned when you literally have hair clipping into your face nigga

it was getting traction you just pussy

i needed a suicide forum how is this still keep going?

flopped because you got me banned when you literally have hair clipping into your face nigga

it was getting traction you just pussy
No buddy it was up all day and the only interaction it got was people liking my response LMAO

Again lying. You definately lied about that “gf” of yours also its actually pathetic. You dont get none with your chink eyes bulging and your attempt to replicate half my bonemass thru absurd cheek biting. U just visibly an autistic weirdo i dont wanna imagine ur bf. No wonder u and @moggathon are the weirdest users consistently. I even tried helping you like helping a disabled kid but you’re a lost cause

No buddy it was up all day and the only interaction it got was people liking my response LMAO

Again lying. You definately lied about that “gf” of yours also its actually pathetic. You dont get none with your chink eyes bulging and your attempt to replicate half my bonemass thru absurd cheek biting. U just visibly an autistic weirdo i dont wanna imagine ur bf. No wonder u and @moggathon are the weirdest users consistently. I even tried helping you like helping a disabled kid but you’re a lost cause
rent free, keep morphing your hair for incels. its totally not rooted in closeted homosexuality.

rent free, keep morphing your hair for incels. its totally not rooted in closeted homosexuality.
My hair dont even look good keep crying to make ur child bride feel good about his closeted inceldom

My hair dont even look good keep crying to make ur child bride feel good about his closeted inceldom
Yh it’s doesn’t. Even the morph looks shit. Idk why you done it.

Yh it’s doesn’t. Even the morph looks shit. Idk why you done it.
Lmao looks the same in every pic blud chose to chose a pic where im sitting directly under light. I beg u to say the same for any other video or pic of me..You can keep mentally masturbating incels

Lmao looks the same in every pic blud chose to chose a pic where im sitting directly under light. I beg u to say the same for any other video or pic of me..You can keep mentally masturbating incels
Sure bud. Muhhh lighting.

lipstick alley

What country? Some homeless shelters offer great things, also you dont have a wellpaying job?
bro if im homeless i wont be needing a fucking job:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink