any suicide forums out there?

i dont anymore. i dont care about anything., fuck my home and my job fuck my wife and my computer too u can take them all
WIFE!!!!?????, you couldnt keep it in your pants when you turned 18:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
WIFE!!!!?????, you couldnt keep it in your pants when you turned 18:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
i dont have a wife lmao. i just said that as a joke... i dont need a wife yet:lul:

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
i dont have a wife lmao. i just said that as a joke... i dont need a wife yet:lul:
Lol thats oretty impressive that your living by yourself when your 18, did your parents kick you out?

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Lol thats oretty impressive that your living by yourself when your 18, did your parents kick you out?
its not impressive, the cost of rent is not that much here

• Woah
  • +1
Video call me incel
You got nothing to proof to that paki rat. Every time is see him I can smell the stench of curry and armpits trough my screen. He just wants to be the main character cuz his parents hate him. Based off his posts, his mother tried diy abortion methods but failed. He's now an unwanted kid in a curry household

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
You got nothing to proof to that paki rat. Every time is see him I can smell the stench of curry and armpits trough my screen. He just wants to be the main character cuz his parents hate him. Based off his posts, his mother tried diy abortion methods but failed. He's now an unwanted kid in a curry household
I ignored both

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters