Can we stop this cope

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
don't ever call @Clavicular a mogger ever again glorified by pheno

“Person X is only attractive because they have a good pheno type, if you measure their ratios they are actually truecel”

Sorry that ur ethnic phenotype has no appeal no matter how good looking you think you are JFL,
Coloring and pheno accounts for 2 psl which is why a 6psl punjabi is actually 4 psl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoseProphecy, n9wiff, silencio and 32 others
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: aber and Blackgymmax
muhh, ur mouth to nose ratio is off by 0.01271849014, you are ltn now :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: silencio, aber, plukee and 1 other person
muhh, ur mouth to nose ratio is off by 0.01271849014, you are ltn now :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Im not denying the importance of harmony but ppl will cope about “your only attractive cuz you have a nordic pheno or something” but all thag matters is being attractive no matter the cause

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, plukee, i hear voices and 4 others
I hate people like that… that are insecure abt themselves and keep projecting onto attractive people saying things like: yeah well his nose is a little upturned so he’s ugly

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices and thebuffdon690
What about Salludon

its all cope ratios, pheno, ratings
The only thing that matters and forever will matter is are u attractive to women or not

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, The False Prophet, butterworld and 5 others
Im not denying the importance of harmony but ppl will cope about “your only attractive cuz you have a nordic pheno or something” but all thag matters is being attractive no matter the cause
coloring, pheno and appeal is LAW and this nigga is perfect example, his ratios seem so off

• +1
Reactions: silencio
coloring, pheno and appeal is LAW and this nigga is perfect example, his ratios seem so off

Coloring over ratios, his shit fwhr is haloed hard

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and shizuku11111
Would be godly appeal with a good pheno

eh my nose is quite shit
He still looks good tho it doesn’t take away that much from his appeal

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
“Person X is only attractive because they have a good pheno type, if you measure their ratios they are actually truecel”

Sorry that ur ethnic phenotype has no appeal no matter how good looking you think you are JFL,
Coloring and pheno accounts for 2 psl which is why a 6psl punjabi is actually 4 psl
just say what I said in a different way theory

• JFL
Reactions: sub3cel and ChadL1te
This Is Just plain bullshit. You ain't got "saved by pheno". Plenty of anglosaxons with lighter eyes than yours that look completely unremarkable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Clavicular
You look shit tho

• JFL
Reactions: sub3cel, plukee, datboijj and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai

Mog battle him :feelsgood:

Over for brownskincels

Mog battle him :feelsgood:
Friendly mog battle like the one we did a while back, now we’re riding each others cocks like there’s no tomorrow UwU

No u have zero iq and have no clue how appeal works
alright monkey we get it, you think you know a thing or two because you smash your redskinned lipped face with a hammer.

pheno pill is the most brutal pill

• +1
alright monkey we get it, you think you know a thing or two because you smash your redskinned lipped face with a hammer.
Dnr Indian

• +1
Reactions: plukee
  • +1
Reactions: sub3cel, St.TikTokcel and WatermelonLover
Coloring pill is brutal. It affects foids also. Shitskin foids are invisible to me.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and nofap
You automatically look better than 95% of this sites userbase just by having colored eyes and brown hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, edodalic29 and Clavicular
coloring , pheno > ratios
tbh
but realistically bones , coloring and pheno is enough to be chad , most people here would rather cope and try to surgery botch themselves into a thecel morph instead

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, nofap and Clavicular
You automatically look better than 95% of this sites userbase just by having colored eyes and brown hair
Tbh nobody cares ab being forum chad or being gl than org users , i just want to mog 98% of the population

• Love it
tbh
but realistically bones , coloring and pheno is enough to be chad , most people here would rather cope and try to surgery botch themselves into a thecel morph instead
Based user

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and edodalic29
tbh
Coloring is more important than bones and number 1 by far
I have two literall insanely gl chad mates (best looking guys I’ve ever seen irl)

One has 10/10 coloring with above average bones, the other one has cavill tier bone structure with insane cheekbones but gets mogged by the other one with 10/10 coloring

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Clavicular and edodalic29

Water, phenotype is law

Face>Race>everything else

• +1
Reactions: sub3cel and Clavicular
Coloring is more important than bones and number 1 by far
I have two literall insanely gl chad mates (best looking guys I’ve ever seen irl)

One has 10/10 coloring with above average bones, the other one has cavill tier bone structure with insane cheekbones but gets mogged by the other one with 10/10 coloring
Thats the beauty of looksmaxxing and psl , coloring is so ridiculously easy to fix , a few softmaxxing tips will do just that , those born with bones have the work cut out for and can ascend purley off ideal coloring

• +1
Thats the beauty of looksmaxxing and psl , coloring is so ridiculously easy to fix , a few softmaxxing tips will do just that , those born with bones have the work cut out for and can ascend purley off ideal coloring
People will say this is water but i see almost no one talk about it. I see a dye thread once in a blue moon

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
No it’s not as easy as you make it out to be

My mate has ideal tanned skin with red undertones dark hair light green eyes with thick dark eyebrows and lashes coupled with red lips, his coloring is unreal tbh.

i bet you that 99% of people can’t even come close too his coloring even with hardcore softmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29 and Clavicular
People will say this is water but i see almost no one talk about it. I see a dye thread once in a blue moon
We are a rare minority here , given our genetic base so the little shit that works for us will not work for everyone else here , thats why i like to see users like @NorwoodAscender ascending purley off softmaxxing

• +1
We are a rare minority here , given our genetic base so the little shit that works for us will not work for everyone else here , thats why i like to see users like @NorwoodAscender ascending purley off softmaxxing
Hes got really good coloring already besides skin redness

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29

I mean you do have a good pheno but you are borderline lite regardless of your pheno. A friend of mine actually did your ratios from a pic and you don't have truecel ratios

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Clavicular
He isn’t just “haloed by colouring”. He is good looking and his ratios are better than 99.9% of users on this forum.
He doesn't have better ratios than 99% of users
It's the combo of everything tbh
His harmony is probably like high 70s being above avg but it's his hollows facial leanness and overall dimo giving the go
You need IT ALL to be lite
Good harmony
Misc
Dimo
Facial leanness yea

• +1
Reactions: sub3cel, blite, WatermelonLover and 2 others
Agree

• +1
He doesn't have better ratios than 99% of users
It's the combo of everything tbh
His harmony is probably like high 70s
Gtf outta here with these random 2K stats. Tf does high 70s harmony even mean Nigga. His face is good looking and he scores high the right places. Over if you gotta turbo analyse why someone is good looking
You need IT ALL to be lite
Yes and he got everything facially. Just cause he doesn’t look like a low IQ wide neurocranium nigger, doesn’t mean he isn’t lite.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Blackgymmax
Gtf outta here with these random 2K stats. Tf does high 70s harmony even mean Nigga. His face is good looking and he scores high the right places. Over if you gotta turbo analyse why someone is good looking

Yes and he got everything facially. Just cause he doesn’t look like a low IQ wide neurocranium nigger, doesn’t mean he isn’t lite.
U lil slave thats what I'm saying in psl
He's basically the overall package
70+ maybe low 80 harmony
7/10 dimorphism
7/10 maybe 8 angularity probably 6-7/10 misc

• +1

I mean yea u can see it but it's better to be accurate

• +1
U lil slave thats what I'm saying in psl
He's basically the overall package
70+ maybe low 80 harmony
7/10 dimorphism
7/10 maybe 8 angularity probably 6-7/10 misc
7 across the board is chadlite across the board. Tf are you even trynna say

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Blackgymmax

The actual harmony for chadlite isn't that rare

Harmony like arvid is where like actual rare starts

If that were the case then @russiancelreturns would be 8 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
7 across the board is chadlite across the board. Tf are you even trynna say
Also u know zurzolo has p insane harmony
He has an 85% or so front and overall 80 insane harmony mogger
85 front is extremely fuckijg rare

• +1

Whatever he saying is extremely autistic
You’re either gl or not

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Clavicular
The actual harmony for chadlite isn't that rare

Harmony like arvid is where like actual rare starts
So what do those people that have chadlite harmony miss that doesn’t make them chadlites

Bones?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Clavicular