Can we stop this cope

I mean you do have a good pheno but you are borderline lite regardless of your pheno. A friend of mine actually did your ratios from a pic and you don't have truecel ratios
Can u send me them im giga curious

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Ah, clavicular with another high iq take, ratios are a meme to some degree

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Clavicular
Ah, clavicular with another high iq take, ratios are a meme to some degree
Eh not quite a meme but coloring over anything

• +1
Reactions: plukee and nofap
Eh not quite a meme but coloring over anything
Ngl you added an point in appeal and smv with the tan tbh. Will you make a thread about it soon on how you did it?

Ngl you added an point in appeal and smv with the tan tbh. Will you make a thread about it soon on how you did it?
Been waiting till i max it out before making a thread, ive also been super busy so i dont have alot of time anymoee

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
Been waiting till i max it out before making a thread, ive also been super busy so i dont have alot of time anymoee
icee icee, well GOOD LUCK BHAI :love:

“Person X is only attractive because they have a good pheno type, if you measure their ratios they are actually truecel”

Sorry that ur ethnic phenotype has no appeal no matter how good looking you think you are JFL,
Coloring and pheno accounts for 2 psl which is why a 6psl punjabi is actually 4 psl
Punjabi pheno mogs all bhai

If you’re done make a thread on it and please tag me
I need to coloring maxx asap

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
If you’re done make a thread on it and please tag me
I need to coloring maxx asap
Anyone who looks htn but with hollow cheeks or borderline is basically entry lite+
You can even have a bit wonky harmony
Chad is basically that chadlite but instead maybe you add something like extra facial depth or eye area feature wise and up the harmony to about 80% or like 78 75

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular