492.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Xangsane and JohnBaza
we don't rate fatties here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, shadowassassin424, Zeta and 23 others
U asked for a rating and then scribbled out ur face retard. But anyway mtn with good potential cause eye area+ height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shadowassassin424, deepfuckingvalue, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
literally every fucker i see on here posting themselves are bloated
its pointless rating fat people, u are invisible to women currently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, axttt_, Kazey and 13 others
what do you think, you're morbidly obese obviously SUB HUMAN but you have HTN potential if you gymmax and get below 16 bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Jova, got.daim, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
U asked for a rating and then scribbled out ur face retard. But anyway mtn with good potential cause eye area+ height
no way this guy is MTN, Funky Flamingo is MTN LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, aestheticsrespecter, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
This guy is not mtn

no way this guy is MTN, Funky Flamingo is MTN LMFAO
Funky flamingo is ltn nigga he’s a contact frauder with the worst nose oat

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, saiya_online, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, arabcelxxx, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Yo

You need to get lean, get braids or groom that afro, Minoxidil in the eyebrows You have potencial with that height
idk if braids would look good on me but thanks

You remind me of the big ass baby from spirited away

Attachments

• 4114574_IMG_0710.jpg
    4114574_IMG_0710.jpg
    498.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 0
  • B%3Fh.webp
    B%3Fh.webp
    148.5 KB · Views: 0
  • mwjdkq9xlaw81.webp
    mwjdkq9xlaw81.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Tiku, Kazey and 12 others
Lose fat you probably look good underneath it

Cause u are a fat loser boyo I’m only 16% bf and I don’t think I’ve eating one thing this whole day😂 u needs be permanently water fasting
can't possibly think of a reason why

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
You’re seriously fucking ugly consider suicide son

• Hmm...
Reactions: nword49
Cause u are a fat loser boyo I’m only 16% bf and I don’t think I’ve eating one thing this whole day😂 u needs be permanently water fasting
that was sarcasm dipshit go eat a bag of hot cheetos and wash it down with ur strawberry flavored vape for the entire day i don't give a single fuck what you eat LOL

that was sarcasm dipshit go eat a bag of hot cheetos and wash it down with ur strawberry flavored vape for the entire day i don't give a single fuck what you eat LOL
Ur subhuman btw

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey
You’re seriously fucking ugly consider suicide son
you basically don't even know what i look like due to the fact that all of my facial features are covered with lard but thanks

you basically don't even know what i look like due to the fact that all of my facial features are covered with lard but thanks
You maxilla’s visibly recessed and your jaw is narrow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, arabcelxxx and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I found your dad from back in the day

Attachments

• zingo.jpg
    zingo.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, wolf321, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
orb has terrible maxilla projection and a narrow jaw and he's chad lol
You’re not orb you retarded fucking nigger. He also has a great eye area, you don’t.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
You’re not orb you retarded fucking nigger. He also has a great eye area, you don’t.
yet again every single feature of my face is covered with lard so you literally have no idea what you're talking about

Insane how some people treat others on here and your only 15, like you mentioned yourself, your features are basically covered so impossible to rate correctly, lose the weight and and finish puberty and you be a completely different person

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, CarrotMaxxer and nword49
Do bitches still want your BBC even tough you cant see it rn? Seriously tho you can easily be HTN and maybe chadlite if you lose weight. Try a calorie deficit and build lower. First try 2000 then 1800 then 1600 then 1400 and maintain 1400. Shit like 200 deficit is cope and you will be lean in 5 years. Try to get a big deficit

Insane how some people treat others on here and your only 15, like you mentioned yourself, your features are basically covered so impossible to rate correctly, lose the weight and and finish puberty and you be a completely different person
yes ppl here are mean but what the fucking point of asking for a rating when you are obese

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Costcosuperstore, got.daim and 1 other person
fatass mutt

yet again every single feature of my face is covered with lard so you literally have no idea what you're talking about
You can clearly tell your bones are bad and your ratios are cucked. Secondly it’s going to take you at least two years to get to 10% bf and even then you’re going to to have disgusting flabby, loose skin with a disgusting amount of gyno. Every woman will be repulsed by that you irresponsible retard.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and dehydrated
You can clearly tell your bones are bad and your ratios are cucked. Secondly it’s going to take you at least two years to get to 10% bf and even then you’re going to to have disgusting flabby, loose skin with a disgusting amount of gyno. Every woman will be repulsed by that you irresponsible retard.
i think u forgot the part where i am 15 if i was like 21 this would apply to me

although the gyno part is true but whatever

dont listen to this moggathon dude he’s S tier rotter

Lose the weight
Rn ur invisible to women

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nword49
lose the weight fat fuck

• Hmm...
@nword49 you have the potential to mog everyone here, but you aren't because you are fat. Just try losing some weight a week, and youll slay puss like no tmmr

That’s objectively worse. You’re at like 60% bf at 15 your hormones are fucked son.

That’s objectively worse. You’re at like 60% bf at 15 your hormones are fucked son.
it’s actually so funny how retarded you are

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
He calls everyone ugly. He is funny dude when it comes to shitposting but dont take him serious with anything related to looksmax

• +1
He calls everyone ugly. He is funny dude when it comes to shitposting but dont take him serious with anything related to looksmax
You’re one of the biggest copers here.