rate 15m 192cm and like 37% bf or something

You look at nothing objectively and are extremely soy when it comes to telling people the truth. You’re also cuck. You claim you ‘looksmax’ for yourself and not for woman too jfl.

You look like you have potential underneath all that fat

Ltn
Lose your weight you could ascend

• +1
Reactions: nword49
You look at nothing objectively and are extremely soy when it comes to telling people the truth. You’re also cuck. You claim you ‘looksmax’ for yourself and not for woman too jfl.
Yes because I dont want to walk around ugly. Why you talking shit on the name blud. How am I soy if I give him advise. I told him to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Very nice base, LTN for now, stop eating burgers

Yes because I dont want to walk around ugly. Why you talking shit on the name blud. How am I soy if I give him advise. I told him to lose weight
You’re soy because you’re not being honest. You can clearly tell he’s ugly with shit bones. Attractive people are still attractive when they’re fat.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
You’re soy because you’re not being honest. You can clearly tell he’s ugly with shit bones. Attractive people are still attractive when they’re fat.
You just like to talk shit

He has a good pheno and eyes. Also has a pretty good jawline despite him being so fat
He’s a nigger so no on the pheno. His eyes are meh. His jaw is narrow and he has a shit chin. You know absolutely nothing. Stop fucking coping faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and JohnBaza
You’re soy because you’re not being honest. You can clearly tell he’s ugly with shit bones. Attractive people are still attractive when they’re fat
have you seen hasanabi when he was overweight lol

He's 15 bro chill, what 15 year old has bones they're still developing

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and JohnBaza
He’s a nigger so no on the pheno. His eyes are meh. His jaw is narrow and he has a shit chin. You know absolutely nothing. Stop fucking coping faggot.
face nerd GIF by JoyPixels

he is dalit who copes too much. He got mogged by 50% bodyweight nigga and he is mad because of it

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and copingtoohardrn
have you seen hasanabi when he was overweight lol
You can clearly see good features on him that you lack. Stop coping coon.

Any 15yo with good genetics has bones. Secondly how can he develop when he’s morbidly obese?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and copingtoohardrn
@Snake.0359 You need a haircut asap ngl. It doesnt have much texture
I have good hair. It's just very oily in this photo, I didn't wash my hair for a week. I have thick dense hair with no recession. My dad in his 50s has full head of hair

ima give you an actual response instead of hating on you for no reason cuz thats just this forum.
you have crazy potential with that height and good eye area.
changes i recommend: gym. if i were you i would be spamming the gym everyday. fix up that hair, such as taking care of it and get a new haircut.
rn i would consider you chopped/mid not cause of your facial features but becauase your fat. all u rlly need is gymmaxx and u will have every girl on ur meat. trust me bro, girls are feins for height, you could be the ugliest creature but if your a tall lengthy guy they will fein over u

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
get down to 12% body fat and use minoxidil for eyebrows. Also go see a doctor to loose weight. You are invisible to girls while you are overweight and you don't see ur facial definition such as ur jawline. Drink only water and tee, cut calories to max of 1'000 - 1500 and do 10'000 steps a day. Do this a year and come back.

• +1
Andre the Giant Retard

• So Sad
just loose weight

Type 2 Diabetes will soon come at your door fattie

• JFL
at 37% bf u're not human yet get at the very least 20% before asking for a rating

• +1