rate 15m 192cm and like 37% bf or something

View attachment 2901881View attachment 2901884View attachment 2901891View attachment 2901833
4114483_IMG_0643.jpeg
View attachment 2901897View attachment 2901901
Jesus fuck i got a traumatic response to your face, j cant explain why, but become skinny fat fuck.

You litteraly have basketball genes stupid fag

Insane fucking base. You can easily reach to chadlite if u just do get lean, muscle and other softmaxes. U are lucky dude man.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Stop listening tho these motherfcukers. U have insanse potential. Just get lean and softmaxxxx to moon and you will be fucking mogger.

Jesus fuck i got a traumatic response to your face, j cant explain why, but become skinny fat fuck.

You litteraly have basketball genes stupid fag
Did a big black guy rape you when you were little or something I can’t think of any other explanation as to why my face envoked a trauma response

Also fuck nigger genes my european ancestry carries me

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
ima give you an actual response instead of hating on you for no reason cuz thats just this forum.
you have crazy potential with that height and good eye area.
changes i recommend: gym. if i were you i would be spamming the gym everyday. fix up that hair, such as taking care of it and get a new haircut.
rn i would consider you chopped/mid not cause of your facial features but becauase your fat. all u rlly need is gymmaxx and u will have every girl on ur meat. trust me bro, girls are feins for height, you could be the ugliest creature but if your a tall lengthy guy they will fein over u
i have been hitting the weight room consistently for the past like 7 months i’m just eating like dogshit

Did a big black guy rape you when you were little or something I can’t think of any other explanation as to why my face envoked a trauma response

Also fuck nigger genes my european ancestry carries me
Yes exactly. But become skinny. Seriously you'll look like a basket baller

lose weight, ur eye area is good plus good height

• +1
Reactions: nword49
mogs so hard when 15% body fat

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
You will legit be high htn-chadlite at low bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie

my max potential is mtn at most or currently i am mtn at most?
You are MTN, yes. Pretty hard to rate while someone is bloated as it hides features as in Zygomatic bones and Jaw.

You are MTN, yes. Pretty hard to rate while someone is bloated as it hides features as in Zygomatic bones and Jaw.
yeah, my cheekbones are nonexistant. same with my jawline. MTN is generous

jesus this thread is fucking retarded why did i post this

shut up nigger
stfu u shitskin slave how dare u talk ill of your master

all jokes aside nigger, uve got potential. foids will be swarming around ur dick. just stop being a fat lazy fuck

• +1
Reactions: nword49
stfu u shitskin slave how dare u talk ill of your master

all jokes aside nigger, uve got potential. foids will be swarming around ur dick. just stop being a fat lazy fuck
i have ethereal mogger pheno idk what ur talking about