Road to 1% thinks Chris Evans is a 7.75/10 Chad. Couldn't make this up. Sorry I had to make a thread on this.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
I think this just goes to show that even someone that is making the efforts to keep it 'scientific' is influenced by both status and height.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Lookologist003, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Apparently Chad:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, noodlelover, BowlCutMogger and 5 others
Lol Apparently Chad:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, noodlelover, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
looks very good for a 42 year old man.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, 5'8manlet, Lirevk and 44 others
Does a 5'8 Indian homoerotic camwhore have more smv in your opinion?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, 5'8manlet, Moggedbyevery1 and 12 others
Irl in his age branch and maybe even to 30 year old women he would be considered a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie, HitAndRun and dervw4cenks
idk what you're on about, this guy has chad status. Psl wise he's not chad but we already know psl doesnt translate to irl appeal
He's not a chad in irl appeal either lol..

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Irl in his age branch and maybe even 30 year old women he would be considered a chad
Lool no wonder yall are incels. I can't imagine how ugly u must be to think this guy is a full chad

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and nofap
Lool no wonder yall are incels. I can't imagine how ugly u must be to think this guy is a full chad
He’s a chad for a man his age
Objectively compared to men aged 18-27 he’s a mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, zharupodrugu and MaestheticMaso
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and nofap
He’s an irl chad due to status tho

Most women would rather get with him than “psl gods” with zero appeal like depoot and barrett

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, |Daddy_Zygos|, halloweed and 2 others
you should make your own channel i bet people wanna hear your opinion on why attractive people are not actually attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, STUPIDREFEREES, Eblan and 12 others
This guy is 42 for his age demographic he's absolutely chad
Another old chad is Rodrigo Guirao
Bros 44 and looks insane, Both PSL and Appeal :love:

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and halloweed
He’s an irl chad due to status tho

Most women would rather get with him than “psl gods” with zero appeal like depoot and barrett
Who cares about de poot and barret.. Im talking about actual CHADS like zack cox or something

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
idk what you're on about, this guy has chad status. Psl wise he's not chad but we already know psl doesnt translate to irl appeal

Another Zoomer without the fucking critical thinking skills to sense that I am using sarcasm.

Didn't you see me criticising Road to 1% for listing him as a Chad? Fuck me you guys are stupid.

you should make your own channel i bet people wanna hear your opinion on why attractive people are not actually attractive

If you saw that man down the street and didn't know he was a celebrity actor I can guarantee on my dick's life that you would call him a HTN with Chadlite SMV due to height and race. I guarantee it.

His face is HTN. Road to 1% just doesn't have the composure to think critically when addressing a mainstream audience. That's all. He can't help but appeal to them normies.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, lowtiernormiechad and rand anon

He wasn't a Chad in the 2000s either.

He doesn;'t have Chad genes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Bro we get that u feel scammed after he rated u subhuman Indian even when u bought his rating analysis , stop hating on celebrities that ur gf prob wanks over Dalit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, |Daddy_Zygos|, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
Does a 5'8 Indian homoerotic camwhore have more smv in your opinion?
OP is such a joke. A shitskin that keeps talking about his prime when he was a young shitskin curry, and now posts pics of old Chris evans thinking it’s gonna prove something. Curries are gonna curry I guess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, Thesoloist22, Lookologist003 and 2 others

Lol they just have an overwhelming bias towards two factors that they say influence only SMV. 'Status' and 'height'.

This is proof both status and height can subconsciously influence facial perception

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
He rated tom cruise 9.25/10

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
OP is such a joke. A shitskin that keeps talking about his prime when he was a young shitskin curry, and now posts pics of old Chris evans thinking it’s gonna prove something. Curries are gonna curry I guess

Where have I mentioned my prime? It's YOU that's recalling the prime years. It's evidently stuck with your homoerotic mind. I know pretty boy Ravi turned you on.

Here's me anyway right now at 32:

3766767 71528252

You mad a 'curry' mogs you? Don't worry we all deal with a degree of cognitive dissonance. Fuck boy.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, STUPIDREFEREES, Xangsane and 4 others
Where have I mentioned my prime? It's YOU that's recalling the prime years. It's evidently stuck with your homoerotic mind. I know pretty boy Ravi turned you on.

Here's me anyway right now at 32:

View attachment 2901195

You mad a 'curry' mogs you? Don't worry we all deal with a degree of cognitive dissonance. Fuck boy.
Mogger oldcel

Bro we get that u feel scammed after he rated u subhuman Indian even when u bought his rating analysis , stop hating on celebrities that ur gf prob wanks over Dalit

Lmao I never purchased shit from him brodey.

He was in the same Discord server as me in 2023 (It wasn't black pill nor red pill) and we were discussing ways he could become a bigger brand. This was when his channel was small. I never asked him to rate me but he went with 6 and 6.5 in my youth.

He uses a voice-over as you know. A 90s announcer voice over.

Last edited:
Lmao I never purchased shit from him brodey.

He was in the same Discord server as me in 2023 (It wasn't black pill nor red pill) and we were discussing ways he could become a bigger brand. This was when his channel was small. I never asked him to rate me but he went with 6 and 6.5 in my youth.

He uses a voice-over as you know. A 90s announcer voice over.
Probably makes a decent amount of money he’s smart

Cope is thinking he's anything more than htn

Literally mogged to death in that movie by val kilmer who's no more than chadlite

Scientifically you would be right, but there is an imperfect handsomeness to Tom Cruise's face and appeal in his prime. Discounting his movie-star status/character.

It had tiny flaws on a face that has crazy strengths. I am 32 and when growing up in my teens all the women in their 20s used to harp on about were Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp and Matt LeBlanc.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Cope is thinking he's anything more than htn

Literally mogged to death in that movie by val kilmer who's no more than chadlite
You’re an idiot. He’s objectively a 9.25 in facial harmony, but obviously I wouldn’t expect you to know that

You’re an idiot. He’s objectively a 9.25 in facial harmony, but obviously I wouldn’t expect you to know that
I'm an idiot, yeah. This a chad
Cruise today inline 160428

In mumbai
Scientifically you would be right, but there is an imperfect handsomeness to Tom Cruise's face and appeal in his prime. Discounting his movie-star status/character.

It had tiny flaws on a face that has crazy strengths. I am 32 and when growing up in my teens all the women in their 20s used to harp on about were Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp and Matt LeBlanc.
He has no "special" appeal, that is just cope. If his name wasn't tom cruise you wouldnt say such a thing

View attachment 2901235
In mumbai

He has no "special" appeal, that is just cope. If his name wasn't tom cruise you wouldnt say such a thing

Listen. His appeal is he is normal looking while also being Chad looking. Women like that, as they are not intimidated, but also taken by his handsomeness.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
View attachment 2901235
In mumbai

You have no idea what facial harmony is. And you Cherry pick a photo where he looks worse. Lmao I can do the same thing

Listen. His appeal is he is normal looking while also being Chad looking. Women like that, as they are not intimidated, but also taken by his handsomeness.

View attachment 2901242
Don’t waste ur time arguing with him he’s coping massively. Can’t stop a coper from coping

Don’t waste ur time arguing with him he’s coping massively. Can’t stop a coper from coping

Women find imperfections attractive if it's on an overall handsome face. They find it adds character.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and thebuffdon690
He’s a strong HTN facially, but I think his wide frame and robust physique bring him to Chadlite level at least.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
You have no idea what facial harmony is. And you Cherry pick a photo where he looks worse. Lmao I can do the same thing

He is right scientifically though.

If we were to go just on the science, cruise isn't a full Chad, not even factoring the height. Just face.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Diarrhoea
By playing on the NPC fantasies of the average societal normie, yes.
U would too in his position it’s just the smart thing to do bhai , business and money is all that matters

U would too in his position it’s just the smart thing to do bhai , business and money is all that matters

Don't reference me as bhai again. I'll slap you. Child.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Diarrhoea
Don't reference me as bhai again. I'll slap you. Child.
I was being nice to u Dalit now make another thread crying on how the guy who makes money online while u wage slave is wrong

Caging rn. "Facial harmony" means nothing at all. And talking about cherrypicking when cruise has 5 good pics in total

>Joined Apr 9, 2024

Jfl

View attachment 2901242
Sounds like a description of an Htn. If you saw him on the street you wouldn't blink an eye

I was being nice to u Dalit now make another thread crying on how the guy who makes money online while u wage slave is wrong

Lmao at Wage Slave.

Ask @forevergymcelling how much effort goes into running a successful YouTube channel.

You have a far-fetched abstract fantasy idea of what goes into running a YouTube. It's time consuming and requires precision.

I don't wage-slave either. My charisma does a lot of work for me. You are a lost little mouthy teenager that hasn't a clue. Just keyboard warrior trolling. I bet you're NEET too.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Caging rn. "Facial harmony" means nothing at all. And talking about cherrypicking when cruise has 5 good pics in total

>Joined Apr 9, 2024

Jfl

Sounds like a description of an Htn. If you saw him on the street you wouldn't blink an eye

There is an aspect to beauty that cannot be analysed by science.