Road to 1% thinks Chris Evans is a 7.75/10 Chad. Couldn't make this up. Sorry I had to make a thread on this.

nothing self explanatory about that, you should learn the meaning of that word

>calculating ratings
View attachment 2901591

mf really took creatingattractive as an authority on looks
I’d rather take him as an authority than the dumb ass users on this forum Lmao.

I’d rather take him as an authority than the dumb ass users on this forum Lmao.
im caging so hard rn

that bug eyed freak thinks he's a 1 in 4k male (JFL). greycels man

What ru even talking about.
Here's your heckin authority, bro

7.75 is not chad thats close to borderline chad tho but this guy isnt even close to chad face wise

Look at the percentage chart road to 1% uses

He puts Evans in the top 5% for faces. Cmon my dude.

He rated himself like a 7.5 on his thing that’s probably around where he is. Not a bad looking guy
He's a 6 maybe. 7.5 is possible if he's in mumbai

He's a 6 maybe. 7.5 is possible if he's in mumbai
That’s cuz ur rating standards are fucked up from all this shit. And I can tell bcuz u think he’s a 6

That’s cuz ur rating standards are fucked up from all this shit. And I can tell bcuz u think he’s a 6
My standards are in line with the rest of .org. I'm not the one who thinks an htn is a gigachad. You're probably ethnic

My standards are in line with the rest of .org. I'm not the one who thinks an htn is a gigachad. You're probably ethnic
Yeh cuz the whole of org standards are fucked up as well. RT1% ratings are (mostly) accurate for IRL purposes

Lool no wonder yall are incels. I can't imagine how ugly u must be to think this guy is a full chad
If you don’t think he is top 1% Chad, it is a telltale sign that not only you grew up unsuccessful with women but you ain’t getting any pussy these days either. He has ideal pheno, coloring, averageness and body proportions.

I would love it if the posters here are required to post their bodycount so that I know how easily I can discard their opinion.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Yeh cuz the whole of org standards are fucked up as well. RT1% ratings are (mostly) accurate for IRL purposes
He rated this a 9.25
Cruise today inline 160428

And this an 8
Vasiliy stepanov

He's wildly innacurate and rates like a greycel with 1k posts, basically like you

• JFL
If you don’t think he is top 1% Chad, it is a telltale sign that not only you grew up unsuccessful with women but you ain’t getting any pussy these days either. He has ideal pheno, coloring, averageness and body proportions.

I would love it if the posters here are required to post their bodycount so that I know how easily I can discard their opinion.

20 and 22 including foreplay.

Discard mine.

That guy is not a Chad. Nevermind 1%.

I am sorry if that rhymes with; 'you're making excuses' only I have been in a LTR approaching 3 years now and can assure you that not to be the case.

The guy's 'FACE' independently is not Chad. For you to say he is top 1% says more about you than it does anyone else. You clearly are below average looking. Most likely a 4.

Yeh cuz the whole of org standards are fucked up as well. RT1% ratings are (mostly) accurate
He rated this a 9.25
View attachment 2901735

And this an 8
View attachment 2901736

He's wildly innacurate and rates like a greycel with 1k posts, basically like you
Yeh the Vasily one was very inaccurate one of his only inaccurate ones. And again you cherry picked a bad photo I can cherry pick a good one. You’re just arguing for no reason same thing you did with OP we both tried to tell you but your not listening so not much we can do

Yeh the Vasily one was very inaccurate one of his only inaccurate ones. And again you cherry picked a bad photo I can cherry pick a good one
I cherry picked a good photo actually. It's hard to find them though, Cruise has about 5 photos where he looks higher than htn
we both tried to tell you but your not listening so not much we can do
Yeah i'll listen to a guy who joined a month ago and thinks some random shitter is 7.5/10

Without status halo, makeup, lighting, CGI enhancement (They enhanced his captain America shirtless scene), camera angles, he's just a buff normie.

• +1
I cherry picked a good photo actually. It's hard to find them though, Cruise has about 5 photos where he looks higher than htn

Yeah i'll listen to a guy who joined a month ago and thinks some random shitter is 7.5/10
You’re obviously biased so not point arguing. Time I joined is irrelevant. And you don’t understand IRL ratings. Ofc on this autistic forum everyone rates super harshly. You’re forgetting this is an incel forum where most don’t get any pussy and have no idea what women find attractive IRL.

You’re obviously biased so not point arguing. Time I joined is irrelevant. And you don’t understand IRL ratings. Ofc on this autistic forum everyone rates super harshly. You’re forgetting this is an incel forum where most don’t get any pussy and have no idea what women find attractive IRL.
Buddy you're evidently ethnic and live in a shithole so it's impossible for you to understand irl ratings. Talking about bias when you think a guy is gigachad just because he's a famous actor. You wouldnt even notice thomas if you saw him irl

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Buddy you're evidently ethnic and live in a shithole so it's impossible for you to understand irl ratings. Talking about bias when you think a guy is gigachad just because he's a famous actor. You wouldnt even notice thomas if you saw him irl
I live in the UK lmao.

And you’re telling me I wouldn’t notice this IRL? Everyone would notice this IRL. Every girl would be turning their heads to look at him, even at his Puny height. Lmao I’m caging hard at the level of cope right now.

He’s objectively a 9.25 his only real noticeable flaw is recessed jaw other than that he’s pretty much perfect. I don’t wanna hear any more cope from you now lil boi.

Lol its not that deep. Also ur wrong. i just turned 17 and have a body count of 3. He's not that good looking facially.

• +1
I live in the UK lmao.
View attachment 2901767
View attachment 2901768
View attachment 2901769

And you’re telling me I wouldn’t notice this IRL? Everyone would notice this IRL. Every girl would be turning their heads to look at him, even at his Puny height. Lmao I’m caging hard at the level of cope right now.

He’s objectively a 9.25 his only real noticeable flaw is recessed jaw other than that he’s pretty much perfect. I don’t wanna hear any more cope from you now lil boi.

A boneless recessed IPDcel = pretty much perfect :lul: so you're a homosexual too JFL

Thanks for all the cagefuel, i enjoyed reading your manlet ramblings

View attachment 2901773

A boneless recessed IPDcel = pretty much perfect :lul: so you're a homosexual too JFL

Thanks for all the cagefuel, i enjoyed reading your manlet ramblings
He has perfect eye spacing idk wtf ur on about. And ofc u have no replies, proves ur coping hard. And he’s the furthest thing from boneless

He has perfect eye spacing idk wtf ur on about. And ofc u have no replies, proves ur coping hard. And he’s the furthest thing from boneless
No replies? Sir, i have been replying to you for hours. Do you suffer from amnesia?

Says the one who has alien o pry as his pfp 😂😂😂. Cope is unreal
You're calling a boneless manlet "pretty much perfect". Are you not aware of how gay that is? My pfp is making fun of coloring copers. But you're probably one of them

You're calling a boneless manlet "pretty much perfect". Are you not aware of how gay that is? My pfp is making fun of coloring copers. But you're probably one of them
He has a near perfect face how is that gay. The whole point of .org is to simp over other men and that’s somehow not gay but this is.

And I know for a fact u would trade ur looks with him given a chance so stop this astronomical level of copium and just admit ur a moron

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
He has a near perfect face how is that gay. The whole point of .org is to simp over other men and that’s somehow not gay but this is.

And I know for a fact u would trade ur looks with him given a chance so stop this astronomical level of copium and just admit ur a moron
Brown
Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

20 and 22 including foreplay.

Discard mine.

That guy is not a Chad. Nevermind 1%.

I am sorry if that rhymes with; 'you're making excuses' only I have been in a LTR approaching 3 years now and can assure you that not to be the case.

The guy's 'FACE' independently is not Chad. For you to say he is top 1% says more about you than it does anyone else. You clearly are below average looking. Most likely a 4.
My guy you are delusional. You are talking to someone with 96 bodycount within 4 years timeframe. My opinion carries quite a bit of weight I am afraid.

I don’t care what you rate this actor. Because honestly your subjective opinion doesn’t matter (neither does mine) but results from women actually do. He is getting infinitely more pussy in a year than you ever got in your entire life. I don’t contrive theories on male attractiveness . I look at men that are most successful with women and rationalize backwards. Averageness, coloring, harmony, body shape, are all female gaze and largely explain why this guy does as well as he does. There is a reason why jack black, also a Hollywood actor doesn’t.

Lol its not that deep. Also ur wrong. i just turned 17 and have a body count of 3. He's not that good looking facially.
I don’t care if you find him attractive. You are heterosexual. It’s what women find attractive, not teenage men with 3 bodycount on obscure forums.

Are we seeing the same pic? He doesnt look that good. You can go outside and see men on his level or higher
I can tell you are not getting pussy. It screams.

You conflate rarity/strikingness with attractiveness to women. If you were getting new pussy on a weekly basis, it would have been drilled into your brain that things like averageness and harmony is what grants you these privileges, not striking exotic alien features.

My guy you are delusional. You are talking to someone with 96 bodycount within 4 years timeframe. My opinion carries quite a bit of weight I am afraid.

I don’t care what you rate this actor. Because honestly your subjective opinion doesn’t matter (neither does mine) but results from women actually do. He is getting infinitely more pussy in a year than you ever got in your entire life. I don’t contrive theories on male attractiveness . I look at men that are most successful with women and rationalize backwards. Averageness, coloring, harmony, body shape, are all female gaze and largely explain why this guy does as well as he does. There is a reason why jack black, also a Hollywood actor doesn’t.

Ok Tony, I'm sure you're a good looking, jacked, normie, with height and frame on your side and you know your way around being smooth with women.

You've slept with mostly mid girls though let's be honest. You don't sleep with 96 good looking girls in 4 years.

Whatever the case, I think we need to establish some fundamentals bro. You are talking about a sexual market value and me and many in here are talking about facial attractiveness. Women respond to market value, not facial attractiveness. So using; 'which men are successful with women' as a metric is silly.

SMV is made up of mostly your face, but also your height, your fame and your race. You know this. I know this. Everybdoy reading this knows this.

He is tall, white, coloured eyes, famous and somewhat good looking. The YouTuber did not rate all of these traits put together as a 7.75/10. He rated these traits combined as a 10/10. And that's fair. But when he rated his face he went 7.75/10 and says he has one of the best faces in the world.

Look at where he has him on the bell-curve?

I'm sorry but his bone-structure doesn't meet the standards of a top 5% in the world face. If you can honestly sit there and say to yourself it does, then that's fine, but I would argue that simply means you aren't as clued in as you think as to what facial attractiveness means.

Does he have facial averageness? Sure. Does he have colouring? Sure. Harmony? Not as much as you believe. Body shape is tied to height and frame. He lacks sexual dimorphism in the face and looks effiminate. He has a slightly above average jaw with bad normal lips and mouth.

If you took away his fame he would still be attractive to women, no doubt and because of height, frame, race, averageness and colouring, possibly in the Chad leagues, but my contention has never been with any of this. Just the face rating...

Ok Tony, I'm sure you're a good looking, jacked, normie, with height and frame on your side and you know your way around being smooth with women.

You've slept with mostly mid girls though let's be honest. You don't sleep with 96 good looking girls in 4 years.

Whatever the case, I think we need to establish some fundamentals bro. You are talking about a sexual market value and me and many in here are talking about facial attractiveness. Women respond to market value, not facial attractiveness. So using; 'which men are successful with women' as a metric is silly.

SMV is made up of mostly your face, but also your height, your fame and your race. You know this. I know this. Everybdoy reading this knows this.

He is tall, white, coloured eyes, famous and somewhat good looking. The YouTuber did not rate all of these traits put together as a 7.75/10. He rated these traits combined as a 10/10. And that's fair. But when he rated his face he went 7.75/10 and says he has one of the best faces in the world.

View attachment 2902507

Look at where he has him on the bell-curve?

I'm sorry but his bone-structure doesn't meet the standards of a top 5% in the world face. If you can honestly sit there and say to yourself it does, then that's fine, but I would argue that simply means you aren't as clued in as you think as to what facial attractiveness means.

Does he have facial averageness? Sure. Does he have colouring? Sure. Harmony? Not as much as you believe. Body shape is tied to height and frame. He lacks sexual dimorphism in the face and looks effiminate. He has a slightly above average jaw with bad normal lips and mouth.

If you took away his fame he would still be attractive to women, no doubt and because of height, frame, race, averageness and colouring, possibly in the Chad leagues, but my contention has never been with any of this. Just the face rating...

There's averageness and there's having a lack of bone density. His maxilla is not strong. His mouth area is mid.

He is also pale.

This is him young and it showcases his actual genetics. Facially.

There's averageness and there's having a lack of bone density. His maxilla is not strong. His mouth area is mid.

View attachment 2902526

He is also pale.

This is him young and it showcases his actual genetics. Facially.

Nothing impressive about his face alone. Infact he looks beta.

Here are his previous girlfriends. Would you classify them as stunners? Since we are to look at the guy';s results right as you like to do that?

He lacks such bone density and maxilla that he must beard fraud.

He's very elite SMV.

Sure maybe PSL isn't that high.

My oneitis thought he was best looking in MCU and him and Ryan gosling and Jason momoa and zayn Malik were best looking celebs