Road to 1% thinks Chris Evans is a 7.75/10 Chad. Couldn't make this up. Sorry I had to make a thread on this.

Too baby faced in top gun. He looks way better in The Firm. Suits suit him better.

This was after further surgery:

• Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Are we seeing the same pic? He doesnt look that good. You can go outside and see men on his level or higher
Do you live in LA? Fucking hell. I don't know where you live but where I live you will not find anyone with that thick of hair, robust bones & good harmony.

Last edited:
Have you left your basement recently or perhaps you live in LA? Fucking hell. I don't know where you live but where I live you will not find anyone with that thick of hair, robust bones & good harmony.
3711234 cage1

Sound like you just happen to live in Hyderabad

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Are we seeing the same pic? He doesnt look that good. You can go outside and see men on his level or higher

Yo you're fucking insane.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Do you live in LA? Fucking hell. I don't know where you live but where I live you will not find anyone with that thick of hair, robust bones & good harmony.

Thoughts on my hair? Don't ask. Me during Red Light Therapy session. I hair-mog prime Tomathos Cruise bruv!

• Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Chris Evans is a high HTN, maybe a weak chadlite at best

You really think a real Chad gets mogged by these random Chinese nobodies?
6cf

Wouldn't be me desu
Stop gassing this clown only because he's popular

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Always ask the question: Would he be Chad/Chadlite if he were 5ft8-5ft9? That's the real marker for a Chad face.
Obviously no
Absolute minimum Chad height is 5'10 and even that is still short to normies

Anything shorter than that is chadlet

Not like it matters because Evans isn't a Chad to begin with

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
I think this just goes to show that even someone that is making the efforts to keep it 'scientific' is influenced by both status and height.

View attachment 2901132

A 30 year old manlet camwhore who browses a forum predominantly filled with sub 25 year olds has no valid opinion. Stfu

Obviously no
Absolute minimum Chad height is 5'10 and even that is still short to normies

Anything shorter than that is chadlet

Not like it matters because Evans isn't a Chad to begin with
73804870 662F 40A2 ACA3 6DC36B914EF7

This isn’t chad? Then again it was years ago but still awesome

A 30 year old manlet camwhore who browses a forum predominantly filled with sub 25 year olds has no valid opinion. Stfu

5ft8 = Manlet ?

Lol, cam-whore? Lol, alright. You seem a bit angry man. You need somewhere meaningful to channel that testosterone into bro. Throwing baseless insults at a random guy on an internet forum doesn't seem really what you should be doing. Honestly. Esp in your 'peak' as you would like to harp on about. You cling that lol.

Change the record as well. You gonna keep talking about me being a Millennial, while you're a Zoomer doing absolutely nothing with your life.

You're a classic example of another Zoomer that's afraid of being older because he isn't doing anything right now with his early 20s? Late 20s, early 30s is old to a Zoomer because a Zoomer feels as though he is missing out on his early to mid 20s by doing nothing with his life.

Where have I mentioned my prime? It's YOU that's recalling the prime years. It's evidently stuck with your homoerotic mind. I know pretty boy Ravi turned you on.

Here's me anyway right now at 32:

View attachment 2901195

You mad a 'curry' mogs you? Don't worry we all deal with a degree of cognitive dissonance. Fuck boy.
Damn bro. You are making me blush :owo:

5ft8 = Manlet ?
According to women yes, your height is average at best.
You need somewhere meaningful to channel that testosterone into bro. Throwing baseless insults at a random guy on an internet forum doesn't seem really what you should be doing. Honestly. Esp in your 'peak' as you would like to harp on about. You cling that lol.
lol? All you do is insult people and channel you’re rage onto people here. You’re nothing but a prick and people are starting to notice that. And my insults aren’t exactly baseless, they’re accurate. You’re short, you’re in your 30s and you used to be a camboy, am I wrong about this?
Change the record as well. You gonna keep talking about me being a Millennial, while you're a Zoomer doing absolutely nothing with your life.
I have a job, I’m in college studying to make something better of myself, i am trying to improve my social life and looks, and I’m a Muslim who works hard to please Allah. Now who’s throwing baseless accusations?
You're a classic example of another Zoomer that's afraid of being older because he isn't doing anything right now with his early 20s? Late 20s, early 30s is old to a Zoomer because a Zoomer feels as though he is missing out on his early to mid 20s by doing nothing with his life.
buddy all I said was you’re a 30 year old man beefing with teens on a forum. Did it really hurt that bad?

fuck off you're a curry tbh dating a roastie from bumble

Roastie huh? Lmao.

God when are you guys gonna change the topic?

Is there anything original or new that is gonna come out of your mouth when making an attempt get one up on fellow man?

Lol, 'oh you curry how dare you date someone YOUR OWN age' lmao. Fucking moron.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and WishIwasChico
Roastie huh? Lmao.

View attachment 2901467

God when are you guys gonna change the topic?

Is there anything original or new that is gonna come out of your mouth when making an attempt get one up on fellow man?

Lol, 'oh you curry how dare you date someone YOUR OWN age' lmao. Fucking moron.
she looks like shit - pump and dump only

• +1
According to women yes, your height is average at best.

lol? All you do is insult people and channel you’re rage onto people here. You’re nothing but a prick and people are starting to

You're angry. This has been building up. You finally stood up to the confident charismatic popular guy at school buddy. Well done.

'People are starting to realise it' :LOL:

Do you ACTUALLY think I give a fuck what a bunch of lonely nerds on an internet forum largely comprised of mostly incels view of me? :D NO! I am not you brother. I have real friends. I don't give a fuck for approval from these lost boys. You are a fucking projector my friend, hahahahaha. Don't assume everybody goes by your metric of success.

I am not here to win any popularity contest. You are a loser. That needs to be popular on a forum lol. GET A FUCKING LIFE. You're in college doing a useless degree that is going to hand you with an opportunity to betabux for a bimbo in her 30s when you're in your mid 20s. Congrats on being on the right path for being a fucking cuck.

• JFL
You're angry. This has been building up. You finally stood up to the confident charismatic popular guy at school buddy. Well done.
Projection at its finest, your entire comment reeks of anger and filth, impudent scum.
Do you ACTUALLY think I give a fuck what a bunch of lonely nerds on an internet forum largely comprised of mostly incels view of me?
Clearly yes considering how you always respond with paragraphs composed of nothing but seething and coping.
Don't assume everybody goes by your metric of success.
then don’t go around making false presuppositions about my levels of success and wellbeing..?
You're in college doing a useless degree that is going to hand you with an opportunity to betabux
ignorance at its finest. I’m doing a stem degree which offers a great deal of money and relaxation. This idiot thinks I’m doing business 💀.This is for my personal well-being. Are you deficient in intelligence? I guess all those years of being a camwhore did a number on your brain.

Projection at its finest, your entire comment reeks of anger and filth, impudent scum.

Clearly yes considering how you always respond with paragraphs composed of nothing but seething and coping.

then don’t go around making false presuppositions about my levels of success and wellbeing..?

ignorance at its finest. I’m doing a stem degree which offers a great deal of money and relaxation. This idiot thinks I’m doing business 💀.This is for my personal well-being. Are you deficient in intelligence? I guess all those years of being a camwhore did a number on your brain.

Competing with other men on an internet forum.

'My dad's bigger than yours'.

Is equal to tryna one up another toddler in a fucking park of swings and slides.

Or simply put, he has a good looking face, physique and has high status.

No he doesn't. Power enhances facial attractiveness. Any HTN face with status and height equates to Chad league for women.

Competing with other men on an internet forum.

'My dad's bigger than yours'.

Is equal to tryna one up another toddler in a fucking park of swings and slides.
That’s literally what you’re doing. You’re in your 30s one upping teenagers 💀

No he doesn't. Power enhances facial attractiveness. Any HTN face with status and height equates to Chad league for women.
So you admit he’s a Chad SMV wise

So you admit he’s a Chad SMV wise

The discussion was never SMV. Reading comprehension son.

Road to 1% rated him 7.75/10 facially.

The discussion was within the context of “chad” which can be applied to smv wise. And yeah he’s facially close to chadlite/chad. What’s the issue? Who cares? Women find him hot, what’s the point of debating this topic. Accept it and move on. No need to be jealous just because your worth is not even close to 1% of his.

Now be a good girl and go do something meaningful instead of arguing with people 10-15 years younger than you.

That’s literally what you’re doing. You’re in your 30s one upping teenagers 💀

Quote me to where I have tried that? LOL not once.

I have put morons in their places that feel the need to shit-post in my thread with 'tldw' or tldr'. Yes those ADHD dopamine junkie TikTok brain Zoomers must be dealt with, but never have I tried to one up them.

And also stop playing on your fucking age. You Zoomers are still doing this and most of you are in your mid 20s. Grow up and become a man. It's no-wonder there's countless studies out there indicating Zoomers don't wanna grow up, are afraid of ageing and are mentally teenagers till they're 24. You don't get the age pass when you are 18+ buddy. That's a fucking adult the last time I checked.

The discussion was within the context of “chad” which can be applied to smv wise. And yeah he’s facially close to chadlite/chad. What’s the issue? Who cares? Women find him hot, what’s the point of debating this topic. Accept it and move on. No need to be jealous just because your worth is not even close to 1% of his.

Delusional woke feminist bimbo is what you sound like right now.

He was rated 7.75/10 facially by Road to 1% and he is not. That's it. Simple. You're waffling.

Quote me to where I have tried that? LOL not once.
Now for instance. Easy
And also stop playing on your fucking age. You Zoomers are still doing this and most of you are in your mid 20s. Grow up and become a man. It's no-wonder there's countless studies out there indicating Zoomers don't wanna grow up, are afraid of ageing and are mentally teenagers till they're 24. You don't get the age pass when you are 18+ buddy. That's a fucking adult the last time I checked.
im 19. I never hinted at being afraid to grow up. Islamically you’re an adult when you hit puberty and that was 13 for me, so I’m ahead of that curve bud. But I’m still 10-15 years younger than you, have some shame perhaps.

Delusional woke feminist bimbo is what you sound like right now.

He was rated 7.75/10 facially by Road to 1% and he is not. That's it. Simple. You're waffling.
What’s the issue? Who cares? Women find him hot, what’s the point of debating this topic. Accept it and move on. No need to be jealous just because your worth is not even close to 1% of his.

Now be a good girl and go do something meaningful instead of arguing with people 10-15 years younger than you.

Oh now we are lowering the age are we. We are including Gen Alpha? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

It no-longer works talking about guys 18-25 so we are gonna lower it even more for 'effect'.

You have shown yourself as a phoney. Fuck off you disingenuous loser. Just like a woke liberal cannot divorce your feelings from the argument./

Send the link to this thread in your doomer discord server for everyone else to come in here, chime in and help out. You're struggling big boy.

What’s the issue? Who cares? Women find him hot, what’s the point of debating this topic. Accept it and move on. No need to be jealous just because your worth is not even close to 1% of his.

sam winchester yawn GIF

Oh now we are lowering the age are we. We are including Gen Alpha? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
It was an age range stupid, either way there is a significant age gap between you and I. I am 19, you are at least 30. What isn't registering?
It no-longer works talking about guys 18-25
It still does considering brain development. Like we are still different in maturity but it is completely fine. The point is that you are in your thirties arguing with teenagers (and still getting outsmarted)
You have shown yourself as a phoney. Fuck off you disingenuous loser. Just like a woke liberal cannot divorce your feelings from the argument./

Send the link to this thread in your doomer discord server for everyone else to come in here, chime in and help out. You're struggling big boy.
SHIT! The 30 year old camwhore got me. its over :(

Whatever will I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Caging rn. "Facial harmony" means nothing at all. And talking about cherrypicking when cruise has 5 good pics in total

>Joined Apr 9, 2024

Jfl

Sounds like a description of an Htn. If you saw him on the street you wouldn't blink an eye
It does mean somethin, and you don’t know lmao which is what I expected

what does it mean then sir? educate a greycel like myself
It’s analysing someone’s harmony it’s pretty self explanatory. The measurements of their bone structure and then you come out with a final score %. That’s how they calculate ratings

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
It’s analysing someone’s harmony it’s pretty self explanatory
nothing self explanatory about that, you should learn the meaning of that word
The measurements of their bone structure and then you come out with a final score %. That’s how they calculate ratings
>calculating ratings
Jj laughing

mf really took creatingattractive as an authority on looks

No gym for your face
He looks like a regular bodybuilder here

He's handsome by all means, don't get me wrong, but he's not a Chad
In this specific photo he almost certainly is a Chad