why is everyone hating on asians?

JFL at niggas comparing asians to the mongol empire, even with all that genghis khan blood they still look like utter subhumans
Ghengis khan was a subhuman though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and murdah
Who is hating on them jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, nathan, rand anon and 3 others
I agree but the average asian looks nothing like that
average korean can appealmaxx to close to this

average korean doesn’t care about appearance

average korean can appealmaxx to close to this

average korean doesn’t care about appearance
They do though, koreans have the highest amounts of plastic surgeries, skin whitening, etc. Korea is a very blackpilled nation

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
They do though, koreans have the highest amounts of plastic surgeries, skin whitening, etc. Korea is a very blackpilled nation
they are busy studyceling jfl

• JFL
he wasnt, people don’t follow subhumans
Facially he was ugly with a flat maxilla. He was a bit larger than the average Asian though. He was still manlet tier compared to white people.

cope this appeal mogs u to uttar presh dalit

maximal jb appeal @gooner23 @murdah

Its a fucking pajeeta behind that account. Asians do not appeal to hot white college aged foids, maybe to some 14 year old sheeboon in Nairobi but other than that its over.

• JFL
Facially he was ugly with a flat maxilla. He was a bit larger than the average Asian though. He was still manlet tier compared to white people.
no mongols were physically superior to white people at that time (obviously?)

also gengis khan was described as partly white

• +1
U call me bud again I’m coming to England and fucking raping u dude. I won’t hesitate to make u pay with my massive Iranian cock I will make u bleed inside and out. I promise on everything I love I will find u and rape u then grape ballora and make u watch then kill u and eat ur remains after word

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
Its a fucking pajeeta behind that account. Asians do not appeal to hot white college aged foids, maybe to some 14 year old sheeboon in Nairobi but other than that its over.

low iq

they have good appeal accept the reality son

Asians hate ethnics? what?
Their racism is subtle but they 100% do not hold them in high regard especially in their countries of origin

Colourism is a major thing in Aisa for their OWN people :lul:

imagine what they think of an entire race of darkies

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
They are your women doe:feelshah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Their racism is subtle but they 100% do not hold them in high regard especially in their countries of origin

Colourism is a major thing in Aisa for their OWN people :lul:

imagine what they think of an entire race of darkies
Thats the only thing I hate about them, they are very white worshipping and dickride whites

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 hes indian

• JFL
literally everyone lol
maybe during covid :forcedsmile:

I don't see Asian slander nearly as much as I do Indians or blacks

if I do see asian slander its usually asian women shitting on asian men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and murdah

True. idek what this dude is talking about, asian women are more racist to their own men than ethnics

• Hmm...

I mainly talk about this forum

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Looks234
True. idek what this dude is talking about, asian women are more racist to their own men than ethnics
only in america

• +1
U call me bud again I’m coming to England and fucking raping u dude. I won’t hesitate to make u pay with my massive Iranian cock I will make u bleed inside and out. I promise on everything I love I will find u and rape u then grape ballora and make u watch then kill u and eat ur remains after word
Do whatever you want to ballora bud :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and tombradylover
of course they cant even stand up for themselves
there are barely asians and the ones who are here don’t really care ig

• JFL

low iq

they have good appeal accept the reality son

Ahaha ur defo asian

JFL using a couple tiktoks doesnt matter and theres a reason why that girl doesnt show her face :lul:

Yes this guy has good appeal for an asian but your race is still hooked on kpop maxxing!!1!! and will be capped at mtb white foids and black jbs from Johannesburg

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and murdah
Which whites name them
IMG 0154

Ahaha ur defo asian

JFL using a couple tiktoks doesnt matter and theres a reason why that girl doesnt show her face :lul:

Yes this guy has good appeal for an asian but your race is still hooked on kpop maxxing!!1!! and will be capped at mtb white foids and black jbs from Johannesburg
Hes an arab negro

Ahaha ur defo asian

im not asian cope these guys have high appeal to young women

Ahaha ur defo asian

IMG 3542 99% of the viewership and the occasional white

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, distance decay and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Do whatever you want to ballora bud :feelskek:
Don’t laugh me off. I’m freakin serious dude. I’ve had enough.
U have insulted me. U insulted my poor dog with Alzheimer’s, cancer and asbestos. Now ur brushing me off and calling me bud. Dude I know what u look like. I know where u live. I have ur IP rn on my screen I booked a flight to Manchester England I’m gonna come and kill u dude. I’m gonna make u bleed out and gasp for air. I’m gonna make u my new slave and fuck u whenevr I wish and when u beg for mercy im gonna kill ur whole faggot family and make u watch as I fuck my dog then unleash my dog onto u and my dog will bite ur dick off until u scream and bleed and beg for mercy.
I’m gonna make ur life miserable u fucking freak.

U have insulted me. U insulted my poor dog with Alzheimer’s, cancer and asbestos. Now ur brushing me off and calling me bud. Dude I know what u look like. I know where u live. I have ur IP rn on my screen I booked a flight to Manchester England I’m gonna come and kill u dude. I’m gonna make u bleed out and gasp for air. I’m gonna make u my new slave and fuck u whenevr I wish and when u beg for mercy im gonna kill ur whole faggot family and make u watch as I fuck my dog then unleash my dog onto u and my dog will bite ur dick off until u scream and bleed and beg for mercy.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
  • +1
Hes literally a subhuman larper he barely scraping mtn :lul:
? im talking about him having the tinder experiment of the htn guy with the archetype I described

ethnic iq on display

013040BF 99A4 49FF 9D6C DF4EF6E62FDE

Just be a statusmaxxed chang for sheboons and fat autistic ethnics bro
Its better to be kpopmaxxed tho, they have decent appeal to eastern european foids which makes it worth it