why is everyone hating on asians?

Its better to be kpopmaxxed tho, they have decent appeal to eastern european foids which makes it worth it
appealmaxxed asian > appealmaxxed black

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
What’s ur discord. I need to call u. We need to talk. I’m being serious I know some rlly important things u need to know about. Gimme ur discord asap I’m not kidding bro it’s life or death type shit

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Its better to be kpopmaxxed tho, they have decent appeal to eastern european foids which makes it worth it
Yea maybe only in eastern europe

In the west they have one of the lowest appeal to white girls for chads

• +1
What’s ur discord. I need to call u. We need to talk. I’m being serious I know some rlly important things u need to know about. Gimme ur discord asap I’m not kidding bro it’s life or death type shit
Maybe another time. I’m not really interested in vcing you by myself on the basis of how unbelievably shit it will be. I only talk to a few people

Yea maybe only in eastern europe

In the west they have one of the lowest appeal to white girls for chads
cope mtn kpopmaxxed is able to pull white stacy

Maybe another time. I’m not really interested in vcing you by myself on the basis of how unbelievably shit it will be. I only talk to a few people
This is serious bro. It won’t be shit. Let’s call and talk. I have a few things I need to inform u about and I think u would be interested. If u need a crew of goons to have ur back idc either just set up a time and let’s do it. Ur gonna be shocked when I tell u what I know.

This is serious bro. It won’t be shit. Let’s call and talk. I have a few things I need to inform u about and I think u would be interested. If u need a crew of goons to have ur back idc either just set up a time and let’s do it. Ur gonna be shocked when I tell u what I know.
I don’t care what you know. No I don’t need goons. What I meant was you can tag along in the next one maybe.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
@GabachoCopium @Vermilioncore ehats this nigers discord. I know u guys suck and fuck each other gimme the discord asap it’s important srs

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Vermilioncore
In the 13th century, the world was afraid of Mongols. Not surprising, since they had the largest empire in history (British Empire doesn't count because they were more of an ocean empire) and wreaked havoc wherever they went. They slaughtered everyone; men, women and children. Young and old.
Most of the people they slaughtered were other gooks.
Their empire was ephemeral as well

@GabachoCopium @Vermilioncore ehats this nigers discord. I know u guys suck and fuck each other gimme the discord asap it’s important srs
I don’t even want to reply anymore:feelskek: drop this cringe act and lower your eyebrows son

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • +1
its true probably even in america u can easily stand out as an asian with appeal
Not at all. I’ve ran a chang and 99% of the likes were from Asians and ethnics
IMG 7306

Normie black has more appeal
IMG 7305
IMG 7307

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, nope, shabby890 and 1 other person
all beautiful white matches
even curries do well on this shit app im not surprised tbh how can people still be incels just take some good pics in good clothes

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay and murdah
pajeetas and asians vs snowbunnies and latinas
bs white jbs like this asian archetype just make a tinder experiment in europe with an htn

• JFL
I only "hate" them from a lookism/psl perspective, I'd imagine it's the same with most users

U think their families arent racist? They are

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and st.hamudi but 6‘5
False gooks tend to bully more. Gooks despite non NTs and are merciless vicious creatures they are like niggers but smarter.

Fuck nasty chinks
Really. I grew up around gooks most of my life and most of them are soft azz nerds. Even the "gangster" ones were so painfully non intimidating jfl

Really. I grew up around gooks most of my life and most of them are soft azz nerds. Even the "gangster" ones were so painfully non intimidating jfl
I can fairly say ive never been intimidated by one in my entire life, even the trashy thugmaxxed ones.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
the fact that their women date out en mass makes them an easy target for this forum unfortunately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
99% of the self-hating Chinese are Cantonese,or haklos,zhejiang,They are originally conquered Baiyue by Qin army,O1a-m119

Basically entire west diasporoid. Good thing nigs are killing all the Asian Americans

Weak cuckold white worshipping people really, it in their genees

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gooner23 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
damn 0 kpop or anime girls tho? i guess korean americans tend to go towards the tan streetwear aesthetic and they usually do bad my roommate looked like this and only pulled ethnics too
he is a cherrypicking nigger and lives for tinder experiments

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and gooner23