You are wasting your life away

ambi

ambi

Midnight In A Perfect World
While people here focus on some looks pseudo science, ugly low inhib guys get girls.
It’s easy to achieve most things in your life and getting girls is one of the easiest.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823, autistic_tendencies, 5'7 zoomer and 18 others
Cope. You probably have a High trust non threatening face that's why you get accepted in social circles and by girls. Looks isn't only about High PSL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Tabula Rasa, 5'7 zoomer and 20 others
Cope. You probably have a High trust non threatening face that's why you get accepted in social circles and by girls. Looks isn't only about High PSL
i’ve been more accepted the uglier i have gotten. I’ve just stopped being shy

Holy fuck at the autism of above reply
"High trust face" like some people dig up into shitholes so bad that they can't be helped out of it
And op you are right ugly/avg looking low inhib nt guys are living far better life's than anybody on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, n0rthface and 5 others
You can be ugly and High trust. Low trust uglies have no Place in this world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, horizon, Aladin and 8 others
"High trust face" like some people dig up into shitholes so bad that they can't be helped out of it
And op you are right ugly/avg looking low inhib nt guys are living far better life's than anybody on this forum
Bro, people in uni literally used to tell me i have a "criminal face".

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, slavicpsycho, horizon and 4 others
im fat with a patchy beard and a buzz cut. Neither trust bro im just ugly and fine

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, fuse and Magnum Opus
im fat with a patchy beard and a buzz cut. Neither trust bro im just ugly and fine
That doesn't mean anything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, datboijj and ambi
While people here focus on some looks pseudo science, ugly low inhib guys get girls.
It’s easy to achieve most things in your life and getting girls is one of the easiest.

No
No what the fuck you are both wrong, What is this "muh high trust face" copium, Gota love these new PSL autism terms nigga

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and ambi
seen a indian guy in a wheelchair in college in a friend group with 1 guy and 2 girls. More friends than 60% of this forum lol

View attachment 2905279
No

No what the fuck you are both wrong, What is this "muh high trust face" copium, Gota love these new PSL autism terms nigga
Bro, i'm Just saying that if you have High trust face but no looks at least you're accepted as an oofie doofie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and ambi
Bro, i'm Just saying that if you have High trust face but no looks at least you're accepted as an oofie doofie.
Oofie doofie is a mgtow cope, And there is no high trust face, Any face is high trust if its good looking and harmonical

i took the initiative and stopped being shy and approached a girl that seemed to be responsive at first but ghosted me after a while, so what's your point exactly?

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Lol just take care of hygiene. You prob smell like shit and look like a greaseball No such thing as high and low trust

i took the initiative and stopped being shy and approached a girl that seemed to be responsive at first but ghosted me after a while, so what's your point exactly?
Do you expect every human to want to be your friend? You prob act like a retard thats why she ghosted you

• JFL
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
Oofie doofie is a mgtow cope, And there is no high trust face, Any face is high trust if its good looking and harmonical
There Is, tons of ugly people Who look approachable, there are different ways to be ugly. If you have a low trust face (High pfl, big browridge, visible Bones) then being gl Is a must

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and lowiqNormie
Lol just take care of hygiene. You prob smell like shit and look like a greaseball No such thing as high and low trust
Yeah ok no point arguing with gaslighting retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin, likenesss, lowiqNormie and 2 others
Do you expect every human to want to be your friend? You prob act like a retard thats why she ghosted you
No it's my looks that betray me retard, many people and men find me outgoing and friendly, also jfl at the cope that you can somehow "pick" or "change" your personality that's a byproduct of your genetic and your environment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin, HTN_Mentalcel, ambi and 1 other person
this isn’t reddit fuck off now please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Aladin, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
Yeah ok no point arguing with gaslighting retards
not gaslighting, you are probably an unhygienic freak. No one likes those

Perfect morph

Meanwhile, the incel reading your post:

Subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Lookologist003, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
No it's my looks that betray me retard, many people and men find me outgoing and friendly, also jfl at the cope that you can somehow "pick" or "change" your personality that's a byproduct of your genetic and your environment.
She would be responsive even if you are ugly? Blackpill debunked bud

• +1
not gaslighting, you are probably an unhygienic freak. No one likes those
You're Just making wrong assumptions Just to support your shitty theory. You never got told you have a "criminal face", on top of being a tall Ogre, you never saw the sheer terror in women's eyes when you pass by because they assume you're a rapist Just because of you physionogmy and size

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ambi
It's not like I will have a "life" in India. No matter how much I ascend, it's useless in India.

She would be responsive even if you are ugly? Blackpill debunked bud
She just found out that she can't take advantage of me after numerous attempts.
Also your looks are basically your personality, first impression influence a lot on people's perception of you, men with robust jawline,more forward growth and low set thick eyebrows tend to look more assertive and confident, not to mention the importance of height and frame obv.

• JFL
She just found out that she can't take advantage of me after numerous attempts.
Also your looks are basically your personality, first impression influence a lot on people's perception of you, men with robust jawline,more forward growth and low set thick eyebrows tend to look more assertive and confident, not to mention the importance of height and frame obv.
Yes at 20% bf my jawline pops heavily and its very robust.

This is cope

• +1
You're Just making wrong assumptions Just to support your shitty theory. You never got told you have a "criminal face", on top of being a tall Ogre, you never saw the sheer terror in women's eyes when you pass by because they assume you're a rapist Just because of you physionogmy and size
Freak. Wash your dirty smelly rotting asshole

Yes at 20% bf my jawline pops heavily and its very robust.
you're proving my point, go back to you fantasy bluepill/redpill copeland, the blackpill isn't for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
It's not, why do you think oofie doofies exist?
Bro if you can’t get laid, a girlfriend or make friends you’re not good looking. It’s simple as that.

Or you have a severe mental health disorder.

Bro if you can’t get laid, a girlfriend or make friends you’re not good looking. It’s simple as that.

Or you have a severe mental health disorder.
Not everyone that has Friends or gfs Is good looking, but they're all High trust

Not everyone that has Friends or gfs Is good looking, but they're all High trust
If your face looks weird you’ll have problems. You don’t necessarily have to be goodlooking.

You dont have friends because you’re a schizo.

• +1
If your face looks weird you’ll have problems. You don’t necessarily have to be goodlooking.

You dont have friends because you’re a schizo.
Bro leave me the fuck alone. I am putting you on ignore

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, ambi and 1 other person
you're proving my point, go back to you fantasy bluepill/redpill copeland, the blackpill isn't for everyone.
your point is def not that ugly guys like me can get women. Kill yourself asap

More like people see you as an irredeemable Jester.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, HTN_Mentalcel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
More like people see you as an irredeemable Jester.
irreseemable jester has a better dating and social life than you will have in 3 lifetimes. Sad isnt it

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Aladin, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
irreseemable jester has a better dating and social life than you will have in 3 lifetimes. Sad isnt it
And I have had better looking women than you will have in 10 of your relationships, combined PSL. Sad, isn't it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin and ambi
Do you feel good After typing this? Piece of shit. Hope your mother dies painfully and slowly
One day you type this and the other day you act normal.

Please light your joint up to become NT. This isn’t good for you.

• +1
One day you type this and the other day you act normal.

Please light your joint up to become NT. This isn’t good for you.
You don't know how people treat you when you're not High trust. I've had plenty of "Friends", all backstabbing snakes Who wished on my downfall. Jobs don't hire me because they assume i Will steal their Money and fraud Just because of my face even though i act in the most politely way possible. Girls are scared of me because i'm big and ugly. Literally the only thing i can do Is try to become a crime lord . There Is no Justice in this world except self made justice

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, HTN_Mentalcel, ambi and 2 others
You don't know how people treat you when you're not High trust. I've had plenty of "Friends", all backstabbing snakes Who wished on my downfall. Jobs don't hire me because they assume i Will steal their Money and fraud Just because of my face even though i act in the most politely way possible. Girls are scared of me because i'm big and ugly. Literally the only thing i can do Is try to become a crime lord and kill all the Pieces of shit Who gaslighted me and made fun of me. There Is no Justice in this world except self made justice
Bro please seek help for your own good, this isn’t healthy. I’m not trying to troll or being toxic either.

You have severe delusions and false perceptions which cause you to stagnate.

• +1
Bro please seek help for your own good, this isn’t healthy. I’m not trying to troll or being toxic either.

You have severe delusions and false perceptions which cause you to stagnate.
There Is no false perception. It isn't normal to not find not even a job as a dishwasher. It isn't normal to be ostracized by everyone. My face tells a story and that Is of a felon.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ambi, Allornothing and 1 other person