You are wasting your life away

There Is no false perception. It isn't normal to not find not even a job as a dishwasher. It isn't normal to be ostracized by everyone. My face tells a story and that Is of a felon.
You blame everything on your face and never take responsibilities. Kiddie mindset.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and ambi
You blame everything on your face and never take responsibilities. Kiddie mindset.
Responsibilities for what? I never did anything bad, Always tried to help other ppl, Always acted polite, society treated me like a criminal despite being 100x more light triad than all the psychopaths Who gaslighted me. The combo of my face and behaviour Simply resonates as a glitch in the Matrix in people's brain, they expect me to be a crime lord

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision, Aladin, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Responsibilities for what? I never did anything bad, Always tried to help other ppl, Always acted polite, society treated me like a criminal despite being 100x more light triad than all the psychopaths Who gaslighted me. The combo of my face and behaviour Simply resonates as a glitch in the Matrix in people's brain, they expect me to be a crime lord
This is how you cope with being a failure at 30 to make yourself feel better.

Only kidding yourself bud.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
This is how you cope with being a failure at 30 to make yourself feel better.

Only kidding yourself bud.
Ok then tell me what should i have done differently, apparently applying for thousands of job, including low paid One despite having a master degree isn't good enough and it's all my fault

Ok then tell me what should i have done differently, apparently applying for thousands of job, including low paid One despite having a master degree isn't good enough and it's all my fault
Bro even obese low trust subhumans get low paid jobs. You saying you can’t even get one single job because of your looks is genuinely retarded.

• +1
Bro even obese low trust subhumans get low paid jobs. You saying you can’t even get one single job because of your looks is genuinely retarded.
Ok then tell me why

Ok then tell me why
You think this world is owned you something. You keep waiting an rotting untill someone comes to save you. But this amount of coping isn’t going to help you. You have to take action and responsibility.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
You think this world is owned you something. You keep waiting an rotting untill someone comes to save you. But this amount of coping isn’t going to help you. You have to take action and responsibility.
lol, is having a low paid job being owed something? it seems pretty normal and many people even complain about it

And I have had better looking women than you will have in 10 of your relationships, combined PSL. Sad, isn't it?
You are a virgin lol are u not

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ambi
Girls dont want me

• Woah
beta buxx rizzler nt get girls but who cares they cheat with a chad like me

• JFL
Bro please seek help for your own good, this isn’t healthy. I’m not trying to troll or being toxic either.

You have severe delusions and false perceptions which cause you to stagnate.

He's right. If you don't look high trust/friendly/approachable, no one will ever be your friend, or initiate conversation with you, and you can forget about dating. Everyone avoids you like the plague.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, HTN_Mentalcel and ambi
Joe Biden Shut Up GIF by Election 2020

He's right. If you don't look high trust/friendly/approachable, no one will ever be your friend, or initiate conversation with you, and you can forget about dating. Everyone avoids you like the plague.
Dnrd.

What’s all this cope essay about? I don’t take doomers seriously.

• Woah
Dnrd.

What’s all this cope essay about? I don’t take doomers seriously.

If one sentence is an essay to you then I'm afraid it's over for you too bud. You sound extremely low iq, spewing the same platitudes as Jeremy Meeks.

If you really listened to your own advice, you wouldn't be on this forum, let alone with 4400 posts on it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, HTN_Mentalcel and ambi
If one sentence is an essay to you then I'm afraid it's over for you too bud. You sound extremely low iq, spewing the same platitudes as Jeremy Meeks.

If you really listened to your own advice, you wouldn't be on this forum, let alone with 3,600 posts on it.
It’s not that I don’t believe in what he says, but I hate the idea of you can’t do anything about it.

We get it, you look low trust, but what are you going to do about it? Crying here has no benefit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ambi
It’s not that I don’t believe in what he says, but I hate the idea of you can’t do anything about it.

We get it, you look low trust, but what are you going to do about it? Crying here has no benefit.

Sometimes a man needs to vent. Nothing wrong with that. And there isn't much you can do anyway to become "high trust".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, HTN_Mentalcel, ambi and 2 others
Sometimes a man needs to vent. Nothing wrong with that. And there isn't much you can do anyway to become "high trust".
Surgery

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I have seen plenty of mid and ugly guys get the bitches I desire (blonde thicc girls), yet my non-NTness and high inhib makes me incredibly unlikeable, it’s over

I’m just gonna focus on careermaxxing and my hobbies and maybe fuck hot prostitutes and then suicide at 45

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and ambi
Just be low inhib broo:soy::soy:

It’s all genetically determined nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Aero, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
I have seen plenty of mid and ugly guys get the bitches I desire (blonde thicc girls), yet my non-NTness and high inhib makes me incredibly unlikeable, it’s over

I’m just gonna focus on careermaxxing and my hobbies and maybe fuck hot prostitutes and then suicide at 45
making it to 45 is a generous expectation

Just be low inhib broo:soy::soy:

It’s all genetically determined nigga
Maybe it is maybe it isnt. I dont think inhib is fully genetics

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
agreed with thread to an extent but i mean ur a 6'3 white MTN+ with blue eyes competing against a bunch of slavs, its different if you're in na or western eu as short and LTN-

• Ugh..
agreed with thread to an extent but i mean ur a 6'3 white MTN+ with blue eyes competing against a bunch of slavs, its different if you're in na or western eu as short and LTN-
mtn+?

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
since when were u not
i dont know what MTN+ means. We are talking about ratings not the newest iPhone versions

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
above average face
Mid Tier Normie
IMG 0431
IMG 0432
Definition of Mid and Middle, i think you understand it a bit wrong.

I’m LTN currently i gained a lot of weight, sitting at 20% bodyfat. Havent been regular weight for a couple of years anyway.

Lol just take care of hygiene. You prob smell like shit and look like a greaseball No such thing as high and low trust
There Is no false perception. It isn't normal to not find not even a job as a dishwasher. It isn't normal to be ostracized by everyone. My face tells a story and that Is of a felon.
Nice troll OP:lul:

• JFL
Earlier you were saying it was his fault. Now you’re saying you believe in what he says. You hating the idea sounds like cognitive dissonance. What should he have done differently? List the steps.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Maybe it is maybe it isnt. I dont think inhib is fully genetics
even if it's partially environmental, it can't be changed after childhood, ie it's out of one's control:blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
Earlier you were saying it was his fault. Now you’re saying you believe in what he says. You hating the idea sounds like cognitive dissonance. What should he have done differently? List the steps.
Dogshit reading comprehension.

Keep evading the question coward.
Lol.
If you used your brain you wouldn’t have asked this.

- When did I say it was his fault? Show me.

Just to summarize: He should accept how he looks and should take action accordingly to improve his situation. I understand his situation, but don’t agree with his doomer mindset.

One day you type this and the other day you act normal.

Please light your joint up to become NT. This isn’t good for you.
@moreroidsmoredates here you are basically blaming him for being non NT, by saying the other day you act normal, implying he is choosing to be mentally ill.
and here take responsibility implies that he needs to own up to his bad choices in the past, implying it’s his fault.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and moreroidsmoredates
@moreroidsmoredates here you are basically blaming him for being non NT, by saying the other day you act normal, implying he is choosing to be mentally ill.

and here take responsibility implies that he needs to own up to his bad choices in the past, implying it’s his fault.
What is this hahaha?

Desperately trying to prove a point while trying hard to sound smart and convince yourself this argument is still going on.

I was clear. If you don’t understand what I was saying it’s you to blame for.

What is this hahaha?

Desperately trying to prove a point while trying hard to sound smart and convince yourself this argument is still going on.

I was clear. If you don’t understand what I was saying it’s you to blame for.
What you said was clear and you were blaming him for his problems, which you later backpedaled on, and I called you out, and now you’re trying to cover your ass to save face.

What you said was clear and you were blaming him for his problems,
Yes his actions yes.
which you later backpedaled on, and I called you out, and now you’re trying to cover your ass to save face.
I didn’t “backpedal” on it, I nuanced it.

While people here focus on some looks pseudo science, ugly low inhib guys get girls.
It’s easy to achieve most things in your life and getting girls is one of the easiest.
Agree boyo