Disgusting 16 year old discord whore Leo the enemy of .me gets off on making 90+ members cut themselves makes fun of ugly people and milks them Part 2

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
Part 1 here https://looksmax.org/threads/disgus...kes-fun-of-ugly-people-and-milks-them.330604/

[Skip to the end for summary.]

So this bitch had the nerve to act as if I was doing all this for reps I don’t give a fuck about reps I do care when you attack the bro’s in my community the only ones allowed to bully them are me as well as when you put my reputation on the line telling people I give a fuck about you when all I did was call you a whore tranny cavebeast the entire time you admitted to being an evil whore so since you wanted to start war with me let me shoot out a warning shot.

So idk if I included it or not but she talked a lot of shit about curries while larping as a white girl yet weirdly mentioned how she found @mirin attractive that was odd to me, then she kept posting Kpop garbage this is the biggest sign of being a subhuman ethnic if female as I know no white girls who find these twinks attractive.

Here’s the kicker Leo isn’t some hot white or hapa girl she’s a disgusting out of Africa overweight hambeast with the worse skin I’ve ever seen dating an Indian guy who mogs the fuck of her yet goes on discord talking shit about him behind his back crying for me for showing how evil she was to the entire forum getting off to guys cutting themselves.[i have proof for this along with everything else I mention from here on out.]

Now you may be thinking well @Jagged0 how do you know so much about this whore? A number of users have pmed me stuff about this femoid and connecting the dots to the pics she sent me I’m 90% sure of the information stated.

I won’t be posting the pics of this whore nor her location as of now maybe in a part 3 idk I’ll have to check the legality of that, but if you’re reading this whore leave the fucking community alone and let everyone larp in peace we don’t need some bitch with a self harm fetish around here.

Now to summarize everything.

Tldr:Leo is a disgusting curry hating/dating hambeast out of Africa who is not only an evil sadistic but low iq catfish that’s so pathetic she didn’t even have the spirits to use her own pics to attract basement dwelling incels to mock. If she continues to fuck with the community and attacks me I will make a part 3.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Lolcel, RICO and 6 others
@Warlow @PYT @werty1457

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
my issue with this foid is how easily she drew up an army of orbiters on this forum of all places. It really is quite bleak man, niggas will sell each other out for a taste of pussy, even when it's mediocre at best. This place is becoming more normie-tier day by day.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, MissLexotan6MG, Sny and 15 others
she's boring

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
hol on its a ugly black girl? :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Be_ConfidentBro, Lolcel and 4 others
Jfl if u believe a word this npc brainlet foid be sayin
SmartSelect 20210412 184030 Discord

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and AlwaysHaveQuestions
my issue with this foid is how easily she drew up an army of orbiters on this forum of all places. It really is quite bleak man, niggas will sell each other out for a taste of pussy, even when it's mediocre at best. This place is becoming more normie-tier day by day.
Honestly it seems she just exposed cucked forum members.

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
shouldve started wti the end jfl at this bitch

Honestly it seems she just exposed cucked forum members.
A surprising amount of users on here have a oneitis but just rot on here cause they know they'll never get her. If a decent looking woman came into their lives and started paying them attention they'll grovel at her feet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
This saga's entertaining.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, TUSSELEIF and Marsiere214
Waiting for the next part

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 12002
hol on its a ugly black girl? :dafuckfeels:
Mass roping incoming among .me members when they find out the one they orbit for is actually subhuman jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6403
We love her to bit, we wanna kiss her on the lips.

lol dudes on here are down bad. I thought this forum would be above ethots and attention whores but dudes still giving them attention smh. So many losers with oneitis worshipping models and ethots :sick:(n)

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Sny, Lolcel and 1 other person
Do we have a list of users that simped?

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
you tell me your thoughts bud, as if the balding shouldnt have roped u alrdy
All I did was send my face for a rating I do that for all discord foids that I know I will never meet irl. While you send hand vids and cringe shit.

Part 1 here https://looksmax.org/threads/disgus...kes-fun-of-ugly-people-and-milks-them.330604/

[Skip to the end for summary.]

So this bitch had the nerve to act as if I was doing all this for reps I don’t give a fuck about reps I do care when you attack the bro’s in my community the only ones allowed to bully them are me as well as when you put my reputation on the line telling people I give a fuck about you when all I did was call you a whore tranny cavebeast the entire time you admitted to being an evil whore so since you wanted to start war with me let me shoot out a warning shot.

So idk if I included it or not but she talked a lot of shit about curries while larping as a white girl yet weirdly mentioned how she found @mirin attractive that was odd to me, then she kept posting Kpop garbage this is the biggest sign of being a subhuman ethnic if female as I know no white girls who find these twinks attractive.

Here’s the kicker Leo isn’t some hot white or hapa girl she’s a disgusting out of Africa overweight hambeast with the worse skin I’ve ever seen dating an Indian guy who mogs the fuck of her yet goes on discord talking shit about him behind his back crying for me for showing how evil she was to the entire forum getting off to guys cutting themselves.[i have proof for this along with everything else I mention from here on out.]

Now you may be thinking well @Jagged0 how do you know so much about this whore? A number of users have pmed me stuff about this femoid and connecting the dots to the pics she sent me I’m 90% sure of the information stated.

I won’t be posting the pics of this whore nor her location as of now maybe in a part 3 idk I’ll have to check the legality of that, but if you’re reading this whore leave the fucking community alone and let everyone larp in peace we don’t need some bitch with a self harm fetish around here.

Now to summarize everything.

Tldr:Leo is a disgusting curry hating/dating hambeast out of Africa who is not only an evil sadistic but low iq catfish that’s so pathetic she didn’t even have the spirits to use her own pics to attract basement dwelling incels to mock. If she continues to fuck with the community and attacks me I will make a part 3.
yo post fking pics of the whale or something?

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Holy shit some of you guys are pathetic.

low t beta losers