Disgusting 16 year old discord whore Leo the enemy of .me gets off on making 90+ members cut themselves makes fun of ugly people and milks them

@SubhumanCurrycel half of this forum got caged by an internet e thot.
It's over

Found you.
View attachment 1087947

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10524
Yes bro JFL it's even worse if you regular discord
Shit man wtf, never doubt that these people are the biggest traitors I have been on this forum. Being ignorrant and doing it is not the same as doing it while you know the destruction of your crime
Quote a nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious but it cannot survive treason marc

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Marsiere214 and IncelsBraincels
Only a few of them cut themselves, she just dm's everyone asking for hand pics in general

But yes, why people actually send them, and why people actually believe it when she randomly dm's them "ily" is beyond me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Papal_Guard, Deleted member 14455 and 7 others
banger thread

damn this is some deep shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Ritalincel
is that actually lasko

She’s headache inducing but the users here she has on a leash are even more despicable. Stop being so pathetic ffs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Papal_Guard, Pumanator, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 23 others
She’s headache inducing but the users here she has on a leash are even more despicable. Stop being so pathetic ffs.
U should ban them all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Lolcel, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Every single one of these abused dogs needs to be permanently banned.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 19469, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 15 others
@Lasko123 is this u or just has the same username in .co

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Over for those fags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Think about this for a second, there's already a power dynamic gone wrong here even if it is off site. There are 90+ members who would do pretty much fucking anything for the chance the get the juice from this female, including breaking the rules. That means they value this female more than they value the rules and moderation staff @Gargantuan @Alexanderr @her, and of course other members, and site culture, and the site as a whole, and this general community, I don't know how much you feel the same way, but if it were up to me, that's pretty much like having 90+ surrogates as accounts on here in her stead. To me, orbiters like this have pretty much forfeited their autonomy and right as a man, they are just an extension of the female at this point.

I would permaban them on sight if there is ever any way to find out who they are. This is exactly what discord server cliques bring, the worst degeneracy imaginable. This is some /r9k/ level filth right here if true.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 19469, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 16 others
this site is full of gay faggots with no guts

they talk all this shit about women then when a becky comes along they simp for her then they cut themselves when she rejects them

you fucking faggots know your place

also fuck that lesbian looking bitch hope she gets raped by a pack of curries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, Kristin, Lolcel and 15 others
we need to find out who those users are and kick them of the sight tbh

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Think about this for a second, there's already a power dynamic gone wrong here even if it is off site. There are 90+ members who would do pretty much fucking anything for the chance the get the juice from this female, including breaking the rules. That means they value this female more than they value the rules and moderation staff @Gargantuan @Alexanderr @her, and of course other members, and site culture, and the site as a whole, and this general community, I don't know how much you feel the same way, but if it were up to me, that's pretty much like having 90+ surrogates as accounts on here in her stead. To me, orbiters like this have pretty much forfeited their autonomy and right as a man, they are just an extension of the female at this point.

I would permaban them on sight if there is ever any way to find out who they are. This is exactly what discord server cliques bring, the worst degeneracy imaginable. This is some /r9k/ level filth right here if true.
Ironic coming from you tho , but i agree with your statement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Marsiere214, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
this bitch isn't even good looking either

she looks like one of those unpopular girls who sits with the other outcast subhuman weird girls

she dresses like a fucking spastic tranny gay pride bitch trying to be edgy

she wouldn't last one second in an australian high school

this bitch would get the shit kicked out of her by the other girls for dressing like a queer and being weird asf

she is nothing more then a average ethnic girl who thinks she is special and edgy

and also to the people who simped for her you faggots know your fucking place

you guys call nearly all women ugly then when this ethnic becky comes along you all simp for her

some of you guys are fake as fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Papal_Guard, eyelidcel and 3 others
90 people is like half the active members on the forum.
A single foid humilated half of this “blackpilled” forum.
Goes to show that men in general, no matter if bluepilled, redpilled, blackpilled or dragon dildo pilled, are absolute pathetic cucks.

Keep writing threads on hyperghamy, female inflated ego and how 4 PSL Beckies have the same SMV as prime Chico, meanwhile you cut yourselves for the first whore that you have contact with over the fucking internet.
mate ur lacking context
sending that foid ur hands is not a big deal jfl they do it for the memes and in the generall chat to see whos mogging
i got some hand pictures aswell, who cares about them, they have no value

but stone those simps who gift her nitro, i bet its actually not that many off .me, but on orphanage, freedom and the server arsene owns

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Marsiere214, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
Ironic coming from you tho , but i agree with your statement
Pretending I ever orbited anyone is a double digit IQ cope, and honestly I wonder if the people who tried spreading that bullshit have something more legitimately damning to hide.

JFL HAHAHAHAH

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Goes to show that men in general, no matter if bluepilled, redpilled, blackpilled or dragon dildo pilled, are absolute pathetic cucks.

Keep writing threads on hyperghamy, female inflated ego and how 4 PSL Beckies have the same SMV as prime Chico, meanwhile you cut yourselves for the first whore that you have contact with over the fucking internet.
giga based bro

your getting a react for that and a follow if im not following you already

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
we need a dox on these simps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Marsiere214, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
90 though thats so much cant believe she got that many users to send her money, gifts, and cut themselves over her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Toth's thot, Marsiere214 and 2 others
90 though thats so much cant believe she got that many users to send her money, gifts, and cut themselves over her
You'd filet your penis if Eva told you to do it

• JFL
Reactions: Papal_Guard, faggotchadlite, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 7 others
okay but I am actually caging at the amount of veiny arm pictures she received. like they all definitely frauded lmao. all of these mfers really thought some veins on their arm would give them more attention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard, faggotchadlite, eyelidcel and 8 others
Her .co account is @Lasko123 it followed me out of the blue and posting style looks too familiar View attachment 1087451View attachment 1087452View attachment 1087453admits to making these guys self harm “claims it’s hot”View attachment 1087449disgusting narcy whoreView attachment 1087450deformed weird alien kidView attachment 1087460makes fun of ugly people View attachment 1087461claims .me members pay her money not knowing she hates themView attachment 1087475@xefo why does this foid claim you know her? View attachment 1087479View attachment 1087480For the dumb cucks who chase this girl 1.she only likes pretty boys 2.she hates bald men stop simping she hates you and gets off on buttplugsView attachment 1087484me being the only alpha male ignoring her calls then hanging up on this stupid whore trying to have a covo with me in which I didn’t even speak.

@werty1457 hows that for proof?
Speak to her, dude. Mess with her a bit. Din't ignore her calls. You already know what she's about. I'd love to troll these kinds of narcy young skanks if I could.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Speak to her, dude. Mess with her a bit. Din't ignore her calls. You already know what she's about. I'd love to troll these kinds of narcy young skanks if I could.
Reverse troll the b*tch.

most people on this site are all talk

people on this site lie aboout the way they look all the time and proclaim they mog everyone and there chads

these people showed there true colours by simping for a average becky ethnic

this bitch thinks she is special and edgy she looks like an outcast and looks like the other girls in her school make fun of her

she genuinley looks like the girl everybody calls weird and makes fun of
'
who the fuck wears a chocker

this bitch would commit suicide after spending a week in my school no joke

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Kristin and Deleted member 6723
Hopefully this is an eye opener that FOIDS no matter the age are evil sociopathic creatures you use them then throw them away they feel no emotion they get off on degrading you
This is just one stupid wh*re on discord, dude.

most people on this site are all talk

people on this site lie aboout the way they look all the time and proclaim they mog everyone and there chads

these people showed there true colours by simping for a average becky ethnic

this bitch thinks she is special and edgy she looks like an outcast and looks like the other girls in her school make fun of her

she genuinley looks like the girl everybody calls weird and makes fun of
'
who the fuck wears a chocker

this bitch would commit suicide after spending a week in my school no joke
i dont think shes the one with the choker she reffered to it in 3rd person and shes a girl so not him probs
A03A29D9 AD53 4079 A41E 397F40564370

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10615
i dont think shes the one with the choker she reffered to it in 3rd person and shes a girl so not him probs
View attachment 1088167
that is a man? jfl

i legit thought that was a lesbian edge lord or something

that creature needs to rope asap

that is beyond the pretty boy realm and has entered the trans phenotype

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Sny, Marsiere214 and 2 others
shame on you all .

you disgust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10615
Pretending I ever orbited anyone is a double digit IQ cope, and honestly I wonder if the people who tried spreading that bullshit have something more legitimately damning to hide.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You are just hilarious.

Almost everyone here remembers how you were simping for your "Le Trad Wife Virginiro" before she cucked you to shadow realm :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard, faggotchadlite, eyelidcel and 7 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You are just hilarious.

Almost everyone here remembers how you were simping for your "Le Trad Wife Virginiro" before she cucked you to shadow realm :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Guess we found one of the 90 trying to cover his tracks. Keep crying for me cuck. Being manipulated by a giga dark triad female, is far different than the shit going on here.

:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and JL~
Fucking faggots, @xefo Is probably the biggest cuck who simps for her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Papal_Guard and Deleted member 10913
Leo is a dude.

truth AMALT, AWALT

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

and what the fuck is your race? you remind me of a black person, but you have white coloring

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Be_ConfidentBro
We need them to defeat her
Maxresdefault 2
Png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others