Disgusting 16 year old discord whore Leo the enemy of .me gets off on making 90+ members cut themselves makes fun of ugly people and milks them

so lasko is that whore ?
@Lasko123 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Ritalincel and Deleted member 12002
nigger why are you so obessed with me just kys

and no
Shut up faggot, go cut urself for a girl on discord

• +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard, Deleted member 6128 and Kristin
Imagine being blackballed and STILL simping for girls and giving attention for free. Men really deserve everything they get from women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Papal_Guard, eyelidcel and MissLexotan6MG
tell boneless to fuck off

he is a closet fgt himself jfl and dirty paki

Atila is the only cool user on neets
Idk, everyone seems pretty chill there. Maybe different environment.

8fd3f6a1-8f6a-45ae-b511-264b9bb2aa98-jpeg.1087480

Lol thank fuck I didn't fall for it. She was messaging and calling me too

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 11292
Imagine actually giving her attention she craves

biden.gif
This tbh
She thinks she deserves attention just because she has a pussy
the typical becky that thinks she's a stacy

Hilarious seeing people orbit this 4/10 girl, she is legit really ugly/average looking and frauds her pics a lot to get simps. I remember her trying to get simps from discord servers ages ago.

This is her btw jfl. This is what half of the cucks on this forum orbit :sick::sick:

Attachments

• unknown (2).png
    unknown (2).png
    354.8 KB · Views: 111
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, eyelidcel and N1c
@MakinItHappen

Wait
The girl in the second picture looks like 13 jfl
Is that actually her?

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Heroin and teenage girls is a thing. I know. It starts out with mom's prescription painkillers then leads to purchasing dimes at school when the bottle goes empty. I don't understand why girls favor that euphoria over boys their age. But yeah, a girl wanting others to cut themselves seriously sounds like she's high and don't know what she's doing.

I used to volunteer at a low income housing place years ago. I would go over there to donate my sperm and money. But once, this 17 year old comes walking in with a guy her age. She was from a middle class suburb. She goes into the back room with the dealer and another guy follows and shuts the door behind him. The guy she came with stayed in the front room and was acting nervous. He kept looking at that door. Moments later, I could hear her struggling back there with the two guys. Ugh. I didn't want to hear that. So I left. I couldn't do anything about that. I was high too. And those people had guns. They wouldn't have second guess shooting me in the head.

So if you know someone that gets high like that. There's nothing you can do about it. You can't persuade them not to. You can't get them help. Do not support them. There is nothing you can do about it. Its a sad reality. But what starts those addictions are medical doctors from prosperous families that don't give a fuck about teenagers and drug addicts. These people pretend to care. They don't! They just want the money.

Those are the ones we really need to cancel.

fucking faggots who simped for her

tag them here

This the bitch @Hozay simped over

• JFL
Her .co account is @Lasko123 it followed me out of the blue and posting style looks too familiar View attachment 1087451View attachment 1087452View attachment 1087453admits to making these guys self harm “claims it’s hot”View attachment 1087449disgusting narcy whoreView attachment 1087450deformed weird alien kidView attachment 1087460makes fun of ugly people View attachment 1087461claims .me members pay her money not knowing she hates themView attachment 1087475@xefo why does this foid claim you know her? View attachment 1087479View attachment 1087480For the dumb cucks who chase this girl 1.she only likes pretty boys 2.she hates bald men stop simping she hates you and gets off on buttplugsView attachment 1087484me being the only alpha male ignoring her calls then hanging up on this stupid whore trying to have a covo with me in which I didn’t even speak.

@werty1457 hows that for proof?
werty is a simp this nigga was preaching about jesus then started asking some mutt whore for nudes the same fucking minute

I hate women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atem Rah and BrendioEEE
JFL I didnt even know this site got 90 members

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
Her .co account is @Lasko123 it followed me out of the blue and posting style looks too familiar View attachment 1087451View attachment 1087452View attachment 1087453admits to making these guys self harm “claims it’s hot”View attachment 1087449disgusting narcy whoreView attachment 1087450deformed weird alien kidView attachment 1087460makes fun of ugly people View attachment 1087461claims .me members pay her money not knowing she hates themView attachment 1087475@xefo why does this foid claim you know her? View attachment 1087479View attachment 1087480For the dumb cucks who chase this girl 1.she only likes pretty boys 2.she hates bald men stop simping she hates you and gets off on buttplugsView attachment 1087484me being the only alpha male ignoring her calls then hanging up on this stupid whore trying to have a covo with me in which I didn’t even speak.

also just fucking lol at calling yourself an ''alpha male'' after entertaining her for hours through text

if your dms with leoo don't look like this legit take a toaster bath

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6128
also just fucking lol at calling yourself an ''alpha male'' after entertaining her for hours through text

if your dms with leoo don't look like this legit take a toaster bath
View attachment 1212413
Seriously bragging over a gutter whore who texted every subhuman on this forum, you really got nothing going for you

Fucking spineless faggots
Muuuuh the blackpill and then they cut themselves for a subhuman looking lurker whore . Subpar genetical mistakes.
You‘re no men .
Pathetic. Bitch will surely choose you while you lurk on an incel Forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard and eyelidcel
Yeah, she was obvioulsy larping.

This forum has many desperate people, but not that much that 90 users would cut themselves for a girl on discord. And even if they would want to, they would be too high inhib for it.
That's true. But OP fell for it apparently

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Seriously bragging over a gutter whore who texted every subhuman on this forum, you really got nothing going for you
Well, at least i've got IQ going for me as opposed to you, since you couldn't even fucking tell i wasn't ''bragging'', rather telling you if you make any contact with her whatsoever that you should just neck yourself already.

• +1
Fuck that bitch.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Fucking spineless faggots
Muuuuh the blackpill and then they cut themselves for a subhuman looking lurker whore . Subpar genetical mistakes.
You‘re no men .
Pathetic. Bitch will surely choose you while you lurk on an incel Forum jfl
True, a lot of Incels feel special when a bitch gives them attention but forget the gallons of other men she must have done it to if she would do it to them. That, not even mentioning the fact when you're ugly/high status/poor/manlet/etc. that she's probably trying to get something out of you as well.

bitchs follows me too, and tagged me in a weird post. This is gonna be fun to read about lol.

LOL. Went to my other discord this bitch tried to contact me too.

Bump

This should be permanently pinned for the entire life of the forum. Never forget.

• +1
Reactions: metalmogger12 and Deleted member 7098
Ya’ll are on some simp shit JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
This bitch for some reason thinks a 5'9 guy couldn't send her jaw to Jerusalem and back
Typical height-obsessed fatherless whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Hope the incels that actually cut themselves for that fat frauding bitch necked themselves by now.

i tend to forget how many simping losers there are on this site, how desperate and retarded can one be