PLEASE tell me how im not chadlite

But srsly, eyes look too close together, idk if that's fixable. As to why you aren't Chadlite, too many flaws.

looks like every other rice just with a much better lower third

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Mainstream, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
i am in a good neighberhood bro, and i travel in florida quite a bit, there's no way a chad is as common as your saying LOL
Ur underrating hard dude. It really isn’t that rare.

i am in a good neighberhood bro, and i travel in florida quite a bit, there's no way a chad is as common as your saying LOL
got to take into acc a lot of ppl fraud there pics so chad on internet can be lower irl

Your side doesn't look bad tbh

it is very rare, Most slayers are Chadlites/Htn with other halos. I went do a dolphins game a few weeks ago and not a single person there even quialified as Chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, hardestmfintheroom, sportsmogger and 1 other person
But srsly, eyes look too close together, idk if that's fixable. As to why you aren't Chadlite, too many flaws.
how is my eyes to close to together. genuinely curious

your description of the rattings also don't really make sense on incel wiki, how do 1 of 1,000 people have a high chance of fame cause of looks?

theres no way vinnie hacker is chadlite right?

it is very rare, Most slayers are Chadlites/Htn with other halos
Agreed
. I went do a dolphins game a few weeks ago and not a single person there even quialified as Chadlite
cope I’ve seen chads irl. They’re rare but u can find them more commonly in upper class areas.
your description of the rattings also don't really make sense on incel wiki, how do 1 of 1,000 people have a high chance of fame cause of looks?
because most actors & models are attractive. Music artists for the most part no

Agreed

cope I’ve seen chads irl. They’re rare but u can find them more commonly in upper class areas.

because most actors & models are attractive. Music artists for the most part no
but most actors aren't even rated chad facially here, so again that makes no sense.

but most actors aren't even rated chad facially here, so again that makes no sense.
A lot of people here underrate but any examples. Most actors are pretty attractive.

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman
No where near Sean opry eyes ☠️
Your joking right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Nigga has 1:1 mouth to nose ratio and asks why am i not chadlite
i feel like wider lips are massively overrated, i think its just the combination of ears, hair, and eye and his pheno that makes him not that high appeal

A lot of people here underrate but any examples. Most actors are pretty attractive.
pretty attractive don't mean chad tho, so it's not really making the point you think it is.

i guess it actually does make sense, i assume in some areas it's VERY chad dominated. so that's why someone might never see a chad.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Not even bro he’s like a high MTN or a VERY low HTN
I’m obviously trolling he’s like insanely low htn in china land

i feel like wider lips are massively overrated, i think its just the combination of ears, hair, and eye and his pheno that makes him not that high appeal
how eyes is bad? there positive canthal, hooded/hunter, no scheral show and no eye bags and above average shape

how eyes is bad? there positive canthal, hooded/hunter, no scheral show and no eye bags and above average shape
you've been brainwashed bro, you can have a good eye area as long as it harmonizes with the rest of your face without needing hunter eyes, should grow your hair out tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and m0ss26
you've been brainwashed bro, you can have a good eye area as long as it harmonizes with the rest of your face without needing hunter eyes, should grow your hair out tho
he doesn't have bad eye area lmao

You are weak mtn lmao

imo its not a bad area i just dont think it harmonizes will with the rest of his features
that's not how eye area works nigga, that's just bad harmony

that's not how eye area works nigga, that's just bad harmony
thats the point i think his eyes look out of place from his face. I also think if he grew his hair out his ears wouldn't look so out of place

thats the point i think his eyes look out of place from his face. I also think if he grew his hair out his ears wouldn't look so out of place
sooooo grow hair out and ascend to chadlite?

Start bridging like wrestlers do or do other neck workout to thicken your neck and start putting on some lean muscle and you’ll be a chadlite
he’s asian he will never be chadlite not even HTN

• +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, efidescontinuado, m0ss26 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
@xzcnu you basically joined like 3 days ago learn how to rate before sending them in

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and bwrauycnee