Nigga has 1:1 mouth to nose ratio
Happens to the best of us.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Tai Lung, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Nigger nose and 0.96 midface

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Htn PSL, shit pheno though

aight thanks bro what do you think i can do to improve these flaws?
Get a perm tiktok fringe hairstyle like i said, try some of the looksmaxxing advice on to get lighter skin, grow your neck with neck excerises, and the rest of your flaws like your IPD is like impossible to fix but the others you can do with hardmax surgeries breaking your face to reconstruct it.

Personally I think he could use this dude as a looksmaxxing inspiration.

He lacks some features but he has a pretty similar pheno and can get pretty close.

Probabky similar but definetly not the eyes, if we cover this lightskins guys eye and OP’s eye they have similar profile but its the eyes/pheno that give it away

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Get a perm tiktok fringe hairstyle like i said, try some of the looksmaxxing advice on to get lighter skin, grow your neck with neck excerises, and the rest of your flaws like your IPD is like impossible to fix but the others you can do with hardmax surgeries breaking your face to reconstruct it.
whats ipd

just looked up what ipd is. how noticeable is it on me? personally i dont rlly see it

just looked up what ipd is. how noticeable is it on me? personally i dont rlly see it
You got close set eyes basically giving you a inbred, low IQ, and low class look which is the most common associations with it because its biologically seen as bad genetics or bad development because of ones bad genetics that lead to them having it.

PLEASE tell me how you think am ethnic like you could ever be Chadlite? You underestimated the brutality of curry ratings.

You got close set eyes basically giving you a inbred, low IQ, and low class look which is the most common associations with it because its biologically seen as bad genetics or bad development because of ones bad genetics that lead to them having it.
How are his eyes close set retarded faggot

How are his eyes close set retarded faggot
His IPD is about 0.43 which is slightly unideal considering he has a compact midface

Show me how u measured
IMG 1751
Take his total FWHR and divide it by his total pupillary width,and you get the answer once you put it in the calculator, but before I measured i already knew his eyes were slightly close set.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
View attachment 2692347Take his total FWHR and divide it by his total pupillary width,and you get the answer once you put it in the calculator, but before I measured i already knew his eyes were slightly close set.
No i know how to measure but i analysed this guy yesterday and somehow got a good esr or im mistaking it for another guy. His esr didnt look 0.43 on first glance so i bursted like a retard

how noticeable is it?

No i know how to measure but i analysed this guy yesterday and somehow got a good esr or im mistaking it for another guy. His esr didnt look 0.43 on first glance so i bursted like a retard
Its just about 0.43 but the reason why it looks more close set then it is even when its only slightly unideal is his midface ratio.

how noticeable is it?
On a conscious level you don’t notice it because irl You dont focus on one particular feature but on a subconscious level your brain will tell you they have a bad feature that your not aware of.

ideal is 1.1 correction

PLEASE tell me how you think am ethnic like you could ever be Chadlite? You underestimated the brutality of curry ratings.
fuck u mean?? dude i got EXTREMELY strong features bro regardless of race. How many people IN REAL LIFE have you seen with an as good or better side profile as me??

• Ugh..
Reactions: Wigger
fuck u mean?? dude i got EXTREMELY strong features bro regardless of race. How many people IN REAL LIFE have you seen with an as good or better side profile as me??
Sorry but your side profile doesn’t dictate whether your chadlite or not. And your side profile is also not that good lol. Inhale the cope and rot

Sorry but your side profile doesn’t dictate whether your chadlite or not. And your side profile is also not that good lol. Inhale the cope and rot
lets see how u look...

Thats not even long tho jfl. Also what do u think its worse, having an low esr thats due to a wide face or low ipd
his slightly unideal IPD, and wide FWHR is amplified by his pretty decent compact mid face that makes his facial features (his eyes, nose, mouth) much closer togother then it actually is, thats why his eyes look more concentrated because you should have a long midface if your ipd is lower and your fwhr is high.

Also you MUST be chronically online to think my side profile isnt that good

Your competition is guys like this btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Wigger
his slightly unideal IPD, and wide FWHR is amplified by his pretty decent compact mid face that makes his facial features (his eyes, nose, mouth) much closer togother then it actually is, thats why his eyes look more concentrated because you should have a long midface if your ipd is lower and your fwhr is high.
whats fwhr

what would you rate this guy?
6.5-6.75psl, Chang/Chad IRL, but low appeal because of Pheno, Not everything is about bones because you actually havent decent bones but its pheno thats really make or break face, here is a guy that has not as great as bones as the hapa i showed you but his pheno is 100x better which is why his dating success is 100x better

Both are Half asian and white, but you can clearly see how pheno is very important to having high appeal.

6.5-6.75psl, Chang/Chad IRL, but low appeal because of Pheno, Not everything is about bones because you actually havent decent bones but its pheno thats really make or break face, here is a guy that has not as great as bones as the hapa i showed you but his pheno is 100x better which is why his dating success is 100x better

View attachment 2692451View attachment 2692452

Both are Half asian and white, but you can clearly see how pheno is very important to having high appeal.
is skin color the reason of my pheno so like if it was lighter i would be those guys?

is skin color the reason of my pheno so like if it was lighter i would be those guys?
no, if you got lighter skin it would improve ur looks, but you wont end up looking like the phenos i showed you, you need the actual genotype/physically expressed characsterics to have their pheno to have high appeal.

lets see how u look...
Ur taking it personally, and it starting to piss me off. you think You actually anywhere near Chadlite pathetic ass ethnic your side profile looks like it belongs on a dog nigga. Yet you unironically think it’s your biggest quality shooting you to chadlite.:ROFLMAO:

And if I showed my face? Id look 10x better than you and yet wouldn’t even fix your mid to below average cranial facial developmental this is a level a cope I’d expect off a Dravidian curry. Searching through shit to find to decipher a good quality out of his infinite shit features. Your brown skin is a women repellant. Your side profile looks like Nicki minaj’s negro tier shit.

And your face is permanently plastered on this incel forum and the internet as a show of proof of your insecurity and inceldom. You came here for validation because you felt you were good looking. But still lack the validation to keep your coping you still remain a khhv asian mutt. You got 0 validation and showed your true colors faggot.

Your lifes over, incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Wigger and Tai Lung
Ur taking it personally, and it starting to piss me off. you think You actually anywhere near Chadlite pathetic ass ethnic your side profile looks like it belongs on a dog nigga. Yet you unironically think it’s your biggest quality shooting you to chadlite.:ROFLMAO:

And if I showed my face? Id look 10x better than you and yet wouldn’t even fix your mid to below average cranial facial developmental this is a level a cope I’d expect off a Dravidian curry. Searching through shit to find to decipher a good quality out of his infinite shit features. Your brown skin is a women repellant. Your side profile looks like Nicki minaj’s negro tier shit.

And your face is permanently plastered on this incel forum and the internet as a show of proof of your insecurity and inceldom. You came here for validation because you felt you were good looking. But still lack the validation to keep your coping you still remain a khhv asian mutt. You got 0 validation and showed your true colors faggot.

Your lifes over, incel.
bro i AINT reading all that just gonna say have fun rotting in this website

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 11887