PLEASE tell me how im not chadlite

looks like a dog from the side, bark for me retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, Deleted member 50511 and coomahboomah
Bro has a strong ass jawline and a neutral canthial tilt
he is forcing his head forward hella and looks like a malaysian monkey, and his cantho tilt doesn’t matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, ElTruecel, shogrim and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
yea but i had glasses on

I’ll shut up now bec obv I don’t know what I’m talking about 🤷‍♂️

@RoRoRoKo i think you should definitely grow your hair out a little tho and make sure it doesn’t turn into the flat boring style make a wavy slick back type and you’ll mog

• +1
Reactions: arterials
canthal tilt def matters, debatable to what extent.
agreed, but in this case his doesn’t really add or take away from his overall appearance

You have potential to be HTN if you workout, but you’ll never be chadlite.

Chadlite jfl? Dude you gotta be joking my guy. Even HTN is delusional af tbh. We all think we are better looking but it's not objective at all. Carry on living in giga delusions my guy...

if you think you know so much then give me a proper rating inceltard

@RoRoRoKo i think you should definitely grow your hair out a little tho and make sure it doesn’t turn into the flat boring style make a wavy slick back type and you’ll mog
alr thanks for the advice

Yea tbh, asian dude's hairs alwys be like spiky sticking out on the side which looks rlly weird imo

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Think u have some nice bones too bro

Bad hairstyle, poor contrast between skin color, sclera and eyebrows, fat nose
Bro i really dont get how this rating works.... if chadlite has to so perfect then whats the difference between chadlite and chad? like i think i got a lot of rlly solid features but no chadlite?

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Bro i really dont get how this rating works.... if chadlite has to so perfect then whats the difference between chadlite and chad? like i think i got a lot of rlly solid features but no chadlite?
You’ve got good features. But with the face, even marginal changes make a big diff. Also your neck is too thin.

Just changing your hairstyle ascends you already.

IMG 6845

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and arterials
View attachment 2690110View attachment 2690111View attachment 2690116Like bro what am i missing??? Im only 15 so PLEASE actually tell me so i can fix it in when i get older

View attachment 2690110View attachment 2690111View attachment 2690116Like bro what am i missing??? Im only 15 so PLEASE actually tell me so i can fix it in when i get older

nigga ur a chad just get out of this shithole and fuck stacies lol

You have robust masculine SEA look
You look like you're 18+ even tho u're only 15 which u can use to ur advantage
Roid-tan(no need)-tat when you're older and hope for tall height and u will have good smv

You seem to be really caught up over stupid terms. Don't listen to this forum abt ratings and stop caring abt made up shit like the difference between "chadlite" and "htn"

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Youre chadlite if u get some bitches ig

I'm sorry but you'll never be chadlite lol

Chadlite is justa young chad tbh there is no difference only way people give u chad on this website is if u have 0 flaws I personal;y think ur low hon bad appeal tho grow ur hair out more idk

Chadlite is justa young chad tbh there is no difference only way people give u chad on this website is if u have 0 flaws I personal;y think ur low hon bad appeal tho grow ur hair out more idk
gives basic ass advice and calls says "smartest graycel".

nigger hands wrote this 100%.

• JFL
worse than my retarded pheno

gives basic ass advice and calls says "smartest graycel".

nigger hands wrote this 100%.
Joined yesterday and is already providing just straight bs to this forum lys

• +1
Reactions: Wigger
Joined yesterday and is already providing just straight bs to this forum lys
"shalomnigger" is what you say to yourself every morning faggot.

• JFL
the pictures speak for themself bro…🙁

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Goth